Who has KIDS? How many? Ages

Options
Married with 5!!! Yes 5! 3boys and 2 girls. Boys are 17, 13 and 12. Girls are 16 and 10.
You would think with all the running around I do, I should be dropping off pounds everywhere. NOT..LOL It's working from 8-5. Mon.thru Friday then little league football practice from 6-8 with games on Saturdays. Then its jazz, ballet, tap etc. For my 10 yr.old on Mon.and Wed. Plus Bible study on Wednesdays. Football games on Tuesday's for my 13 yr.old. Mime and praise and worship on Thursday and Saturday. Thank goodness no one wanted to play basketball. Which brings us into track season for 4out of 5 kids. Oops almost forgot a child at band practice..gotta go and support the 16 yr.old at her dance recital. Did I mention I still have to cook, oh wait..let me think..is it a fastfood night. Hubby works evenings dang still gotta cook!! I don't remember signing up for this..I think it was in the fine print of BEING A PARENT!! Where's my ME TIME?! LOL Now I guess.

Replies

• Bethany7053
    Bethany7053 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You have many things on your plate, lol! I have two children, 3 and 1. They keep me very busy. I am in nursing school full time and then come home to playing, cleaning ,and cooking for my hubby. There is just not enough time in a day!
  • TheKeithEllis
    TheKeithEllis Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Two kids, daughter of 2 and son of 2 months (see profile pic). :)
  • 1Pretty_Busy_Mom
    1Pretty_Busy_Mom Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    There is just not enough time in a day!

Haha I thought I was going crazy..glad some agrees with me! THERE IS NOT ENOUGH TIME IN THE DAY!!
  • 1Pretty_Busy_Mom
    Options
    Two kids, daughter of 2 and son of 2 months (see profile pic). :)

Awww you have little babies...oh how I miss those days. 2 months. Now I want another one!! Boy please
  • b3cca85
    b3cca85 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I have 2 sons aged 9 &6. I also have 3 step children, Oldest is stunning soon to be 18yr old.

As for me time, It would be nice to have me time that didn't involve studying or housework. My youngest has special needs, So he can be a bit of a handful but he's a little star. I'm currently studying towards teaching assistant qualification, All my spare Time I work In a special needs unit :bigsmile:
  • danwood2
    danwood2 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    We only have one... 20 month old daughter. But my wife is getting the baby bug for a second, and I'm trying to postpone for as long as I can!! :)
  • lundii
    lundii Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Four children... my boys are 22, 20, 14 and my girl is 13 years old.
    Never give up if you want a daughter. ;)
  • Jeanne1974
    Options
    I have three girls 17,16 and 12. I work full time as a phlebotomist and I work in the lab in the cancer center
  • Annaduurai
    Annaduurai Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I have 3 kids and we took in another for 3 years. My daughter will be 21 in Feb, my son's are 19 and 18. We took in another boy who was 15 at the time and is now 19. Now they have all gone off to college with the exception of my youngest who is still in high school. He is 18 now and divides his time between his Dad's and my house, when he isn't off with his friends. They were all active in after school activities so I know all about the running around all over. Now it is quiet and I have time do do other 'me' things. It is strange having quiet after all the years of kids noises (especially the last few teen years with blaring radios and competing tv's)
  • slimm30
    Options
    I have 3 boy 8 girl 5 and another girl 2 couldn't imagine having any more got my work cut out with 3 kids husband and a dog.
  • simplythefreakingbest
    Options
    2 daughters who are 7&6 :)
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    I have 3, 2 boys and a girl. My daughter is 23 and my sons are 18 and 15.

I learned to carve out ME time years ago. Do what you have to do!! :happy:
  • TheKeithEllis
    TheKeithEllis Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Awww you have little babies...oh how I miss those days. 2 months. Now I want another one!! Boy please

You surely don't miss the sleep deprivation! ;)
  • Sambytheway82
    Options
    hey iv got four girls my oldest is 9 8 5 2 xx
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    I have 2 - my son is 3.5 and my daughter is 19 months.

I work part time as a teacher so I have all my planning and marking to do as well as cooking, cleaning, entertaining the kids etc. My husband works shifts which doesn't help!

Going to the gym is my 'me' time!
  • 1Pretty_Busy_Mom
    Options
    I have three girls 17,16 and 12. I work full time as a phlebotomist and I work in the lab in the cancer center

3girls OMG!!! my 16yr.old is a HANDFUL all by herself...
  • xkdrowex
    xkdrowex Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Two here... a 7yr old girl and a 5yr old boy.
  • 1Pretty_Busy_Mom
    Options
    I have 2 - my son is 3.5 and my daughter is 19 months.
    My husband works shifts which doesn't help

By the time I'm done being the chauffeur in a EXPEDITION I'm too tired! Then hubby gets off when everything is done and over with!! Lol no help at all.
  • Swissmiss
    Swissmiss Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    Eight total.

Ages: 44, 38, 30, 26, 24, 23, 21 and 19

(I had to use a calculator to figure out their ages)
  • 1Pretty_Busy_Mom
    Options
    Two here... a 7yr old girl and a 5yr old boy.

Are you done?? That's a nice number 2