Who has KIDS? How many? Ages

Options

Replies

• HeatherOberholtzer
    Options
    4!!!! Girl 14, boy 11, girl 8, girl 7!! I get to do Field Hockey (5am practices!!), indoor hockey, scouts, karate, soccer (3 different teams), an indoor soccer league (only 1 team), baseball and track.... all for the kiddos not me :) ...hey they are only small once :)
  • Dianak005
    Dianak005 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I have a 13 year old son and twin boys that passed away in 2008

So very sorry to hear that!
  • Meya74
    Meya74 Posts: 3
    Options
    I have 2 children ages 4 and 2 and I have 3 stepchildren who are with me 5 days a week ages 10, 13 and 14. Needless to say I'm super busy lol.
  • UnoDrea3732
    UnoDrea3732 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I have one little princess that is 3yrs old but she acts ten years her senior. lol. Such a little drama queen but...I woudn't have it any other way. She's definitely my little sour patch kid.."first she's sour then she's sweet". LOL
  • roxieindiana
    roxieindiana Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I have two girls, ages 16 and 7. Divorced, single mom and the ex doesn't ever see the kids so I have to do all of the extracurricular activities with them myself. I can't imagine how busy you are with all your kids' activities. Just keeping up with my two's activities seems like a full time job! My oldest joined the gym with me and they provide unlimited childcare for the youngest at my gym for only $10 a month so I got lucky with that!
  • asaralee3
    asaralee3 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    1 son, he's 7, almost 8! He is hysterical and the belly laughs MUST be good for my abs.
  • tlatrice13
    tlatrice13 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Wooo! I only have one (12 yrs old) and I"m busy with all his activities (band, UIL Competitions (music and academic) volunteering at a food bank. I cna't imagine having 5.
  • MrsG31
    MrsG31 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Holy cow! I only have 2 (girl 4.5 yrs and boy 19 months) and I feel like there is not enough time in the day.....well at least not without giving up time with them or hubby, or the "me" time of relaxing and watching my shows after the kids are bed...while I fold laundry or do dishes.

My daughter starts kindy this fall and I am already stressing thinking about time to get everything done and still feel like we are living a well rounded life. Well, that THEY are living a well rounded life, lol!
  • MrsG31
    MrsG31 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I have one little princess that is 3yrs old but she acts ten years her senior. lol. Such a little drama queen but...I woudn't have it any other way. She's definitely my little sour patch kid.."first she's sour then she's sweet". LOL

Yes! My 4.5 yr old is 4 going on 14....but can be so sweet one minute, and then sassy the next! Already rolling eyes and sighing.....oh em geee
  • leefox79
    leefox79 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hello! I have 1 son who is 19 months and another one due in late March! Feel bad for my wife as she will be stuck in a house 3 boys! She will be so out numbered!
  • momoffourgirls919
    Options
    My four daughters ages are 16, 12, 9 and 7. :smile:
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    Why is kids capitalized like a disease?
  • Phat39074
    Options
    I am 34 years old married for 7 months. I have two boys 12 and 7 years old. I am a teacher and full time in the ministry. I make sure I have the proper food with me at work so that I am not tempted to eat the wrong things. Finding time to workout is very hard. I get up very early to get started with the ministry then straight to school. I make it home around 4:30 -5:00. I try to get my workout complete while they are doing homework, then I can check it and help them. THANK GOD FOR CROCK POTS!!! I love this site. Very helpful.
  • MissStephenie
    Options
    I have a 9 year old daughter and two step sons 10&15
  • MegWilbe
    MegWilbe Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Boy 3 1/2 and Girl 2 1/2, they are 10mths apart and just like twins!~ ;-)
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Boy creature is three.
    Princess Sassypants is 11 months.
  • bmommyx7
    bmommyx7 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have seven kids...ages 20 (boy; junior at IU studying ballet), 19 (boy, currently in school for meteorology/oceanography with the Marines), 17 (girl, junior in high school, taking college classes, working at Taco Bell), 14 (boy, freshman in high school), 12 (boy, 7th grader), 11 (girl, 6th grader), and 9 (boy, 3rd grader). =) It does get easier as they get older...I was pregnant and/or nursing for 11 years straight! THAT was HARD.
  • Kinleysmommy12
    Options
    I have one daughter who is 5 months. I enjoy every bit of it. She is so much fun. She will be crawling soon and I am hoping I can lose more weight by chasing her all over the place!! :)
  • Sheley222
    Options
    I am married with 4 kids. Boy age 9, girl age 7, boy age 6( was born 11 months after the girl, and I agree are just like twins!,), and lastly my girl age 4. I also miscarried twice before these live births, and had a blighted ovum after my youngest.
  • makeupmommyox
    Options
    Hey everyone, I have 3 kids. 2 girls and 1 boy. Sianni is 4, Hailee is 2, and Nathan is going on 4 months!