Hey Handsome / Beautiful! What makes you melt?

Options

Replies

• _DaniD_
    _DaniD_ Posts: 2,186 Member
    Options
    I sometimes call my husband Daddy.

tumblr_m4g8zieuy01qfw2dno1_250.gif
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    This one girl used to call me "nostopgetawaycreeper" - couldn't figure out if it was Japanese or wha but she was into cardio
  • 4x4play
    4x4play Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I like to be called baby.....
  • kanadian_bear
    Options
    when he signs off with .. "take care - sweets"
  • Molly_Maguire
    Molly_Maguire Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    When my husband calls me Skinny Minny. I also blush and fizz when he calls me his Princess. :blushing:
  • snoopytwins
    snoopytwins Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    For me, it's when she comes over and just straddles me. Doesn't have to be sexual nature, but just looking up at her does it.

For her, it's when I just pick her up and walk off with her somewhere. I think she harbours a submissive fetish, if you ask me. Oh, and her neck, but if you even touch her there, you better have some time spare! :) Makes it really interesting when you're not in a private place!
    This...I like!
  • rascallycat
    rascallycat Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Not words.. actions.. When he grabs a handful of my hair, jerks my head back and kisses, licks or bites my neck... gets me every time
  • sladamssr
    sladamssr Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I once met a young lady from New York. She was flirting and I really just ignored her. But then she said, "okay papi" I don't know what happened to my heart or knees or if something hit me over the head, but ever since then being called papi with a new york accent is the one.
  • nursemarie162
    Options
    as far as names...babe or sweetheart do it : )
  • heathermstrom
    Options
    My husband unloaded the dishwasher the other day without being asked.

THAT was amazing.
  • ShellyBell999
    ShellyBell999 Posts: 1,482 Member
    Options
    For me, when my husband tells me "Woman, get your cute little butt in the kitchen and get me something to eat" followed by a smack on the butt. Oh yeah...his food will be served in bed. But I like the Alpha-Male personality....

^^^This :blushing:
  • ZozoMonster
    ZozoMonster Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Abs. And tattoos. Oosh!
  • cwag_afw
    cwag_afw Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Just looking into my wife's eyes...she has melted my heart since 1978...

That is quite possibly the sweetest thing I've ever heard!!
  • BlisterLamb
    BlisterLamb Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    When a guy winks at me unexpectedly. Total strangers have flustered me that way.
  • Tennolina
    Tennolina Posts: 2,413
    Options
    "Darlin" in a deep voiced, southern drawl. It helps if there's a cowboy hat involved....;)
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Cold hard cash.
    Hahahahaha!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    When a guy winks at me unexpectedly. Total strangers have flustered me that way.
    Me too. I stop dead in my tracks, lose track of what I'm saying, stare hexed for a few moments, probably blush, lose about 10 gallons of confidence and then can't stop thinking of the guy for a good deal afterwards who I of course now consider hot and manly where I might have formerly only considered him ok.
  • cwag_afw
    cwag_afw Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Let me clean the house for you.

That would get me every time.. If it happened!
  • NikkiWalt
    NikkiWalt Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    The hubs calls me babe - has since high school. That works, but only when it's like "babe :smile: " not, "BABBEEEE:angry: "

And butt taps and neck nibbles are appreciated and welcome :wink:
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    For me, when my husband tells me "Woman, get your cute little butt in the kitchen and get me something to eat" followed by a smack on the butt. Oh yeah...his food will be served in bed. But I like the Alpha-Male personality....

^^^This :blushing:
    WOW! So my husband HAS been right all along. There actually are women who like this kind of thing. I will stop telling him he's crazy if he thinks he will find a girl who doesn't need a green card who will tolerate or pretend to like this kind of treatment.