JJManigault Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    who is 30 day shred by?
  • mommajolynn
    mommajolynn Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    made the group if anyone wants to join it

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/11135-30ds-1-11-13
  • I started this workout last week. I just started woking out again after many months off and it is tough to do everyday. I have committed to three days a week. I sprained my ankle last year on about the eighth day because I was working out with out shoes on (I was home and on carpet). Lesson learned. I will take this journey too! :happy:
  • GettingHealthy2013
    Options
    I'm in! I've tried the 30 day shred before, and always gave up after the first two days. I'm determined this time!
  • Mariadoodle
    Mariadoodle Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! Do we start tomorrow?
  • linsey76A
    linsey76A Posts: 102
    Options
    day 1 of 30 day shred under my belt, WOW!
  • angela7373
    Options
    I am in. I do it on the days I do not go to the gym.
  • jbuc07
    jbuc07 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking of starting again tomorrow! This will be the third time I've attempted it! :(

Me too!!! I'm hoping this is the last time I start with out finishing :)
  • emzilee
    emzilee Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    GAH. Looks like my run has stopped at 2 consecutive days again! It's 00.11 and I've just got home - no 30 day shred for me today.

Start again tomorrow! One day I'll manage more than 2 days in a row...!
  • Mustangsally33
    Options
    I started today ! Glad I found this group to keep me accountable :)
  • BettyandVeronica
    BettyandVeronica Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I'm in,starting 30DS on Monday morning
  • Ryokat
    Ryokat Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Level 1, day 2 under my belt. I got quite mouthy with Jillian when she was yipping at me about making sure I PUSH IT because if I was ONLY going to work out for 20 minutes, I needed to make every second count. And I'm like, "And whose BRILLIANT idea was it to make this workout only 20 minutes long??" And then when she starts yapping on about how this (apparently time deficient) workout would replace HOURS of "phoning it in" at the gym...well that b!tch had it coming then. I'm all like "EFF you, you don't know what the *kitten* you're talking about!!!"

It's cool though. We made up after.

Going drinking tonight. Tomorrow's workout should be SUPER fun.
  • jeaninemckinney
    Options
    Im with ya! I started again tuesday and am on day three..ive never finished but this time im doing the whole thing! I want to finally move on...i have many of jillians dvds! Good luck ladies and make sure you take pics and measurements! :happy:
  • kd1575a
    kd1575a Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Started it yesterday. I'm in SO much pain today. I knew I was out of shape....but wow! I'm determined to finish it!
  • tolleirrigon
    Options
    I think I sent an invitation to join the group to everyone.

If I missed you let me know.

I will add a link as soon as I figure it out...there are 10 joined so far!

Good luck everybody...after today I know I will need the motivation!

It was a good workout.
  • tolleirrigon
    Options
    Ok all- here is the link if you would like to join!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/11119-30-ds-jan-11th

We Can Do This!
  • Nettabullock
    Options
    I started 30 day shred a few months ago and got distractd by so much going on at one time. Its a wonderful but tuff workout. Im gonna start it again and try my best to finish this time with no distractions. I'm in!!!!!
  • loved1
    loved1 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I will join you. I am in for 3 xs a week as a supplement to my gym workouts.
  • linsey76A
    linsey76A Posts: 102
    Options
    Started it yesterday. I'm in SO much pain today. I knew I was out of shape....but wow! I'm determined to finish it!

I hear ya! I workout and thought that i did a good hard workout...until jillian kicked my rear end yesterday. YIKES! i will finish it tho!