What are your plans

Options
13»

Replies

• MightyDomo
    MightyDomo Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    Cleaning, sleeping and ridiculous amounts of working out.
  • dblaacker
    dblaacker Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Hosting a night full of drinking and board games tonight, then spending the weekend getting ready for the semester to begin and working on a research paper. I'm planning on running tomorrow since it will be sunny, but I'm not sure how far I'l go yet... And I need to do strength training since I decided to forgo today in the name of party prep and work. I've planned to have fruit slices and natural popcorn, as well as candy from Christmas as snacks for tonight, and I'm hoping people eat the candy to get it out of my apartment.
  • Strobins05
    Options
    Going to our High School Basketball game tonight with my teens. Teaching Spin class at gym tomorrow morning and heading to my youngest son's Rec Basketball game after gym. Football Saturday night and relax Sunday! Yippie:drinker:
  • Strobins05
    Options
    Tomorrow is my birthday. I'm going to celebrate by getting an MRI of my brain (for real).

Best of luck to you and Happy Birthday:flowerforyou:
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    my parents are coming in town. I plan on taking them on long walks on the avenue and checking out a couple new restaurants.
    i'm also going to try to get them to work out with me haha. maybe start with walks/jogs in the park :)
  • GymMum8
    GymMum8 Posts: 28
    Options
    Gym both days, then study, bit of housework, want to get out in the vegetable garden and tidy it up a little. Get some fresh herbs planted. Spend some time with the family. Just another weekend really!

Mel
  • mydoc3
    mydoc3 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    It is supposed to be a beautiful weekend here so I am hoping that we get into something outdoors. If not I will be going to the gym and doing some much needed yard work! Either way it will be a great weekend!! :happy:
  • tisha_rae
    tisha_rae Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Relaxing tonight w/ the bf. Catching up w/ old friends for dinner(enjoy my cheat day) and a show on Saturday....and to start marathon training on Sunday! :)

Hope everyone has a good one!
  • tj1376
    tj1376 Posts: 1,402 Member
    Options
    Saturday is my 3C day. Coffee, cartoons and cleaning. In whatever order I feel like it. Sundays are up in the air, but im feeling the need to do nothing right now.
  • AddieOverhaul
    AddieOverhaul Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow is my birthday. I'm going to celebrate by getting an MRI of my brain (for real).

:( Good luck and happy birthday!
  • AddieOverhaul
    AddieOverhaul Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    Tonight I'm going to do some yoga and strength training and then either read or watch a movie. Saturday is my friend's birthday - we are going to a bar - and it's karaoke night... Sunday I'm meeting a friend for brunch and a walk around the seawall. Over the weekend I will also squeeze in some grocery shopping and food prep for the week, along with some housework.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Probably going out to dinner with a very proud hubby who will be gloating on pay day...HOWEVER I already blew all my dinner calories this morning when I mistakenly invited a friend out for coffee offering to pay in exchange for some chit chat and she chit chatted me right into a 450 calorie pastry! Now I am planning to do shakes for the rest of the day and 100 calorie snacks per my plan but don't have the heart to let my hubby's grandstanding peacocking struts to the restaurant go unrewarded by not eating whatever lion kill he throws at my feet because my calories have been used up. Any suggestions?
  • wendy378
    Options
    Hanging out relaxing with the hubby doing nothing tonight. Tomorrow will be watching him put in recessed lights and sheet rock in the new man /woman cave & bar :happy:
  • wildcata77
    Options
    Tomorrow: continue celebrating our new 50" TV by watching STate beat Duke and FSU beat Carolina.

Cook chicken cordon bleu.

Spend time outside.

Try not to drink too much.

That's about all I got.
  • Lyonsgurl
    Lyonsgurl Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Having my sons 11th Birthday party Sunday and lots and lots of cleaning before that...fun fun fun lol:tongue:
  • YaGigi
    YaGigi Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    Im in Milan now so its all fun and pleasure.

Had a girls dinner tonight. Simple dinner and wine..

Weekend will be gym, shopping, dinner with friends. Maybe work around the city for a bit. I love this city :)

Tuesday is not weekend but I'm very excited about the premiere of the opera Falstaff at the alla Scala!
  • _DaniD_
    _DaniD_ Posts: 2,186 Member
    Options
    Going to have a low key weekend. Will put kiddo to bed after I maul her with cuddles, drink some wine, skype with my best friend, watch a movie with my boyfriend, sleep.
  • clydethecat
    clydethecat Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    GO NINERS!!!

oh and we're going to see django unchained on sunday. very full weekend.