Tears

Options
2»

Replies

• Bufite
    Bufite Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    It happens to me all the time, in difficult yoga poses or during long runs (which is annoying, because it throws my breathing all off). I don't know why it happens, but it's not a negative thing in my mind. Just one of those things like achey legs or sweat. You've made a great start - don't worry about the tears!
  • ladyark
    ladyark Posts: 1,101 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on getting a PT and investing in yourself!! I did the same thing for two months and it was more than worth the money. I hope to do it again soon to push myself further. I think there is alot of emotions that come from changing your life and lifestyle. There are different stages you go through i think. I felt like crying when i accomplished something i never thought i could do in the gym. I also at times feel like crying because i feel as though i am becoming a whole new person and i am not sure what that is supposed to be. I am the same honest, loving, happy etc person i always was but, now you have people seeing a change in you or making passes at you or you just want to dress differently....it is definately emotional going through this type of transformation. Keep with it, cry when you feel like it and NEVER stop being proud of all you are becoming and doing for yourself!! Good luck with everything...
  • kjerstenkipp
    kjerstenkipp Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    You aren't crazy...yoga gets me every time...the yoga nap at the end with all of the encouraging talk...the tears kind of flow. The good news in that situation is that the lights are low and everyone's eyes are closed :-)