53lbs Down with Pics

Options
mgobluetx12
mgobluetx12 Posts: 1,326 Member
Even though I originally joined last November, I didn't start logging my food until July, but I've lost 53lbs since then. I have totally changed my relationship with food and I know I will never gain this weight back. Some months I struggled. In September, I only lost 2lbs and was really frustrated with my plateau, but I decided to increase my protein. I changed to 40% carbs/30% protein/30% fat. This is recommended by top nutritionists and it totally worked for me. I lost 8lbs in October, 10lbs in November and I lost over 12lbs in December, even with the holidays. MFP puts people way too low on protein and if you're struggling, I encourage you to increase your protein intake. It's done wonders for me!! Feel free to add me as a friend if you need help staying motivated or with anything else.

Before53lbs.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!