friend list stats

Options
2»

Replies

• cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    30 days before I delete, unless it's my son (2 months) or I like the profile pic.
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    I just cleaned up mine...

everybody but one has logged in today.

I missed Corn today though :(
  • MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    friendsforever_zpse539f1db.jpeg
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    You said "friend logs." :laugh:
  • BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY
    BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    My Friend List Tracking System alerts me when anyone has not logged in during the previous 24 hours. At that point, it begins to send threatening emails to the person until they log in again.

The system also alerts me when they add anyone on the Enemies List.

If anyone dares to drop me from their list, the system automatically sends them a dead fish in the mail.
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    I know the person very well outside of MFP. So I can't just dump him.

The original "real life" friend who referred me to MFP no longer uses it, she has health issues and is working w/her doctor on nutrition stuff. But I never deleted her either. I don't always delete people when they stop logging in.
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    My Friend List Tracking System alerts me when anyone has not logged in during the previous 24 hours. At that point, it begins to send threatening emails to the person until they log in again.

If anyone dares to drop me from their list, the system automatically sends them a dead fish in the mail.

Did you design the program yourself?
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options

What kind of dead fish? Also, how does the fish die? It had better be natural causes. :angry:
  • BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY
    Options

Yes. Started in Excel, then migrated to Access. Now, it's in Oracle.
  • BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY
    Options

What kind of dead fish? Also, how does the fish die? It had better be natural causes. :angry:
    Carp, if I can find it. Nice, big and stinky. Gets the job done. The fish dies here, in my kitchen, usually via lack of water.
  • Crankstr
    Options

I want to buy it. How much?
  • BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY
    Options

I want to buy it. How much?
    $500, plus $50 for each additional license on your local network.
  • jaxxie
    jaxxie Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    What's it like to have that much time?

Hold up....I recant.... I just spent way too much time to respond, edit and re edit...dayium!
  • Crankstr
    Options
    What's it like to have that much time?

Hold up....I recant.... I just spent way too much time to respond, edit and re edit...dayium!

who are you talking to?
  • JamieSK
    JamieSK Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I delete them too if they are inactive...unless I know them personally then I don't.
  • pucenavel
    pucenavel Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    I don't delete friends. Not to say I wouldn't, but not because of inactivity or lack of support. I might do it if they were vicious, but otherwise... eh, why bother?
  • BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY
    Options
    I might do it if they were vicious, but otherwise... eh, why bother?
    Sometimes, it's after the cut that they become vicious. :frown:
  • Crankstr
    Options
    I might do it if they were vicious, but otherwise... eh, why bother?
    Sometimes, it's after the cut that they become vicious. :frown:

was someone mean to you?!?!?!?!