Heather's Friends....

Options
13»

Replies

• rlsluvr
    rlsluvr Posts: 130
    Options
    OK it's that time of the week.... Please weigh in, and just for fun... who is your inspiration and why????

Me stayed the same.... Sigh I haven't quite got the numbers right... but I keep on keepin on.....

My Inspiration is my Sweetheart and my kids....I want to be around for a long time, to enjoy life, and to be able to play with my grandkids....I still want to be traveling and such well into my 80's.....
  • whyflysouth
    whyflysouth Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    First check-in for the day: I'm at 159.4, so lost 0.9 lbs since my last check-in but I'm +0.2 lbs over my check-in a week before that.

Here's the progress so far:

2/23/10: 159.2
    3/2/10: 158.7
    3/9/10: 160.3
    3/16/10: 159.4

Starting 3/4/10 I upped my calories from 1200/day to 1690/day as that's what my BMR is calculated at - I figured I was in starvation mode, so that's why I've got the weight gain on 3/9. However since then I've also been lifting and exercising like crazy and so even after eating over 2000 calories I still end my day a few hundred calories under my goal due to the exercise calories I've racked up.
  • whyflysouth
    Options
    Oh my inspiration, hmm, it's allot of things, I want to be in as good a shape as my kids are so that I could hang out with them all day and walk/run/roller blade all around the city in the summer time. My really fit brother who runs marathons twice a year and has his body fat at 9%. And I'm inspired by my friends who are all able to play intense games of basketball for two hours without tiring, I was to be able to keep up the pace with them.
  • SammiAnne11
    SammiAnne11 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Still the same this week...141.
  • mamajoytimes2
    Options
    Weigh in for today is 218.1 - down 1.6 pounds. Last week I was in New Orleans for work, so I'm thrilled that I lost anything at all! My inspiration is my children. Those two boys need their mom around and a fun mom at that! Even just the 13 pounds I've lost so far has helped my energy, so I'm going to keep on keeping on.
  • Rev_no_Boosh
    Options
    I'll have to post my numbers tomorrow because I won't have access to the scale today.

My inspiration is my gf and my grandfather. My gf because she lost weight and got in great shape. In fact she's on here. (ericac)
    My grandfather because he's quite elderly but is always walking and watching what he eats. It's amazing to me what he can do.
  • mamajoytimes2
    Options
    Hi everyone,

Are we weighing in today? I'm down 3.4 to 214.7! Very exciting week for me. How is everyone holding up?
  • whyflysouth
    Options
    It seems my wii balance board likes to reuse the same numbers... Today I'm 158.7 according to it, so -0.7 lbs and back to my weight at the beginning of the month (but now w/ a 1690 cal/day diet vs a 1200/day so that must mean something... Here we are:

2/23/10: 159.2
    3/2/10: 158.7
    3/9/10: 160.3
    3/16/10: 159.4
    3/23/10: 158.7
  • Rev_no_Boosh
    Options
    Down three lbs.
  • ericac
    ericac Posts: 2,679
    Options
    I'll have to post my numbers tomorrow because I won't have access to the scale today.

My inspiration is my gf and my grandfather. My gf because she lost weight and got in great shape. In fact she's on here. (ericac)
    My grandfather because he's quite elderly but is always walking and watching what he eats. It's amazing to me what he can do.

Awww....thanks babe!.....Ya'll are doing great! Just keep up the hard work...it's not easy..but it does pay off!!....:wink::smile: :flowerforyou: