My 30DS results

Options

Replies

• FutureSkinnyMama03
    FutureSkinnyMama03 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I see a lot of difference!!!! Awesome job for finishing it & also thank you for sharing your results!
  • plynn54
    plynn54 Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    thanks so much everyone for your kind words, definately helping me keep going!
  • onfiresis
    onfiresis Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    i LOVE it!!!! looks great! i'm almost through level 1 and i'm already seeing results! i can't wait to have a before and after pic to share too! thanks for the encouragement by sharing your pictures!! good luck on round 2!!
  • plynn54
    Options
    I was really expecting Level 1 to be a joke after finishing the whole 30 days, boy was I wrong lol feeling it today :)
  • emchip1983
    Options
    i see a big difference thankyou for posting its inspired me to keep going x
  • kiksayv
    kiksayv Posts: 10
    Options
    wow i totally see your hard work paid off! the second set of cardio (jumping jacks, jump rope) kills me right now, I am on L1D4,I hope it gets easier for me like you say!!!
  • sky15425
    sky15425 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    This is so inspiring. Great job.
  • Welcome2theHellmouth
    Options
    WOW! Thank you for posting! I am on day 2 of 30DS Hope I get results as good as yours!!! Great job!!!
  • jennipooh0324
    jennipooh0324 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is amazing. I hope my results are like that when I finish.
  • jdsmom0104
    Options
    awesome results!
  • lalee1963
    lalee1963 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's terrific! Go on with your bad self ;)
  • lilcupcake213
    lilcupcake213 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    It doesn't matter your size or age. If you're motivated enough, you can complete anything. I admire that you finished it because that workout kicks a**. You look great and you should be proud of yourself ! Congrats ! :happy:
  • runRobin01
    Options
    great results...congrats and thanks for sharing!
  • tolleirrigon
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your results. Those are awesome differences. Makes me glad that I went ahead and took a couple of pictures before I started today!
  • Rhunt24
    Rhunt24 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    thanks for posting! I see a big difference! way to go!
  • plynn54
    Options
    Thanks going on to day 4 of my 2nd go round, its still not easy lol
  • shaunap3
    shaunap3 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Great job so far!!!
  • tanterror
    tanterror Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Your doing great so far
  • LizardQueen4PointOh
    LizardQueen4PointOh Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    That's a huge difference, that's awesome! I got about 6 days into 30DS and got bored. Any adivce??

To get through L1, I started listening to various Pandora radio workout stations during (great idea that some of the ladies in my 30DS support group came up with). It goes by MUCH faster in L2 & L3.

OP - Awesome job! I have a week to go - the end is in sight!
  • GetHotIn2014
    GetHotIn2014 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I actually saw this post before, but read it again today and it's good that I did. I'm on day 4 of 30DS and it seems like it's never gonna get easier. I can barely do the jumping jacks or jump rope parts and yesterday I had to jog in place for at least half of those. I've been sticking it out, though, and I don't plan to quit. But reading that sentence "Now the jumping jacks are a breeze." made me feel much better about it. I can't wait till I get to that point. =)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!