ladies 5'4-5'6

Options
2»

Replies

• kimbolay7
    kimbolay7 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6 and 12 stone & want to be 10 stone/140 pounds :)
  • Tw1zzler
    Tw1zzler Posts: 583
    Options
    I think you are at a pretty light weight for your height. At my smallest in college I was 115# at 5'6". I looked good in clothes but was not fit by any means. I walked everywhere and did not eat much. My current goal is 123#, about 10 pounds to go. I usually workout 6 days a week and can lose weight on 1700 cals.
  • colonelcon
    Options
    Darlin'
    If you are 5'6" and weigh 117 and are trying to lose weight, you may have some other problems. Seriously, this isn't jealousy talking...you are too skinny already. You health may not suffer now, but, you will surely have issues as you approach the 50 to 60 year range.
  • ashleeliza
    Options
    I started the 30 day shred because I've lost the initial amount of weight I wanted too and know I need toning up, I personally don't think I look unhealthy or too skinny and I only want to lose a little more weight because I go into maintenance
  • prettypaleo67
    Options
    Wow. I am 5'4", 150 pounds but with 117 pounds of lean mass, which puts my body fat at a healthy 22%.

I would love to weigh 140-145 (and I am a US size 4 at that weight) but since I have gotten into weight
    training I don't pay much attention to the scale. In fact, I am confident that I could diet down to 130
    but I would lose my hard-earned muscle, and I'm NOT willing to make that trade! :)

117 does sound REALLY skinny though. Are you just extremely tiny-boned?
  • Scorpioangel
    Scorpioangel Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4" and weigh about 110 now and eat 1,800 calories a day on a 50/25/25 split :)
  • mystikalbeanz
    mystikalbeanz Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Im 5'4 and currently weigh 168 right now. My mini goal is to get to 150 and my ultimate goal is to get to 135-145. I have a larger frame so when i weighed under 130 everyone thought i had an eating disorder because i looked too skinny. I really dont care what # the scale says when all is said and done i just want to get rid of my "baby pouch" and love handles and ill be happy! Im currently eating 1510 calories a day and losing weight. If i go under that i get really cranky and am exhausted! Its all about what works for you and your body but dont let numbers define you!! We are all beautiful in our own ways regardless of what the scale says!