Losing weight with PCOS, friends wanted.

Hey!
I'm Ashley. I'm 20 and I have PCOS (Polycystic Ovary Disease) and insulin resistance and I'm trying to lose 60 pounds. I really need some more friends for support. And because having friends is always awesome. It'd be also be really cool to have some friends dealing with the same stuff that I am, but you can add me regardless of whether or not you have PCOS. I'm friendly and I will be supportive in return. Thanks! :heart:

Replies

• Feel free to add me as a friend. I've got PCOS as well and boy is it a struggle. I'm trying to lose around 120lbs... I have to profiles, but i am currently using Sarahopti the most. Good luck!

~Sarah
  • belisabethbrown
    belisabethbrown Posts: 13 Member
    My name is Betsy, I'll be 20 in exactly 17 days, and I have PCOS. I'm trying to lose 20-30 pounds before it gets worse. I'd love to be your friend. :)
  • wikkedpink
    wikkedpink Posts: 23 Member
    Yeah it sure is a pain in the butt. I'm not gonna let it get the best of me though. Not anymore.
  • K251
    K251 Posts: 15 Member
    I have PCOS too and so far it sucks! Feel free to add me :) I'm looking at a goal weight of around 140-ish.
  • NBSfit
    NBSfit Posts: 44 Member
    Hi there! Have you ever seen the GoKaleo blog? http://gokaleo.com/ She is awesome and she lost over 100 pounds with PCOS. She has a ton of great information that you may find helpful.

You can do this!
  • aryonketo
    aryonketo Posts: 4 Member
    Feel free to add me also! I am 23, have had PCOS since I was 15 and have about 130 lbs to lose. We can do this :D
  • I have had PCOS since I was around 20 as well, so over 20 years. It's definitely tough to lose weight. I need to lose 85 lbs. at least. Anyone can feel free to add me.
  • Diagnosed with PCOS about 12 years, I was insulin resistance, taking metformin, no menstrual cycles (unless with pills) until now! I no longer take pills :)

You can do it!!!! I still have 36 lbs to lose to achieve my goal weight. Keep positive.