120+LBS Loss Held for 5 Years-Never Posted Pic--Until Today!

Options

Replies

• LennyInFlorida
    Options
    Finally, I have a Large amount of text I have written on my story, tips etc... I am going to start by adding a post a day as it's just too much to digest at once.

I wish I could edit the first post but that isn't going to happen so if you happen to see this, this is the link to my blog: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/LennyInFlorida
  • slowly_changing12
    slowly_changing12 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    wow!!!!! you look great!!!!! so proud of you :)
  • LisaGillum
    Options
    Amazing job losing it and keeping it off! You look so fit and energetic! Congrats!
  • gailashton
    Options
    Wow, you should never be embarrassed about putting pictures of yourself anywhere or being shirtless. What an amazing inspiration you are to all those who don't think you can. You don't even look like the same person! You are beautiful! Embrase your success and take it everywhere with you. If only people could believe - and 5 years of maintenance, that in itself is amazing. I've lost over 100 pounds 3 times and it always finds me again. I vowed this time was the last time! Thank you for posting this. Truly amazing, beautiful man! You look so happy!
  • mick707
    Options
    What a story !, just the motivation I need ,
  • tomwatso
    tomwatso Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    Great job.
  • Fiestie
    Fiestie Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You look awesome and handsome (lol) Keep up the extraordinary work:drinker:
  • davisc1
    davisc1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Well done... You look fantastic!! What a wonderful achievement!!!:smile:
  • staceyhuffmon
    Options
    Wow, that is wonderful you must be so much happier!! I am happy for you and pray I can get the great results you have!!
  • NancyG55
    Options
    So glad you decided to post the pics! It does give so much inspiration to us all to see that losing the weight and keeping it off is possible! Great job!
  • chicco57
    chicco57 Posts: 298
    Options
    What a transformation! well done you! You look amazing! Its great to know you have kept it off! thanks for sharing! You look so happy now!
  • BadAzzBea
    BadAzzBea Posts: 461
    Options
    Omg Lenny you look so good! Thanks for sharing, truly inspirational. Congratulations!
  • LennyInFlorida
    Options
    Blog posted!

3 posts already, more are incoming as I have pages of material just trying to get them into a linear story.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/LennyInFlorida
  • SkinnyBubbaGaar
    SkinnyBubbaGaar Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. Very inspirational.
  • sarahslim100
    sarahslim100 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    fantastic!!
  • kamiAK
    kamiAK Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    wow, wow, wow....you look great! so handsome. congrats to you :)
  • CristyMusicLovr
    CristyMusicLovr Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    ayeee papasito haha You look great! I would definitely whistle at you in the street haha
  • krislati
    Options
    you look amazing! great job
  • gpollis
    gpollis Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, well done. Can u give some ideas how to regain muscle, i lost 46 pounds and still have to loose at least 20 more. I am concern for the loose skin

thank u
  • AshDawn34
    Options
    Wow.. Congrats! Keep up the good work! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!