Setting new goals

Options
Hey guys I'm new here and looking for some support.
My goals for this year are to lose some weight, and run the Tough Mudder this November.
What are your goals for this year?

Replies

• SVPQR
    SVPQR Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Welcome Kait! Ive done the Warrior Dash but not Tough Mudder, it looks like a blast. My goals for the year is to lose some weight so I can meet the height/weight ratio for the U.S. Army OCS program. Feel free to add me.
    Good luck!
  • kaitkur0804
    kaitkur0804 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Welcome Kait! Ive done the Warrior Dash but not Tough Mudder, it looks like a blast. My goals for the year is to lose some weight so I can meet the height/weight ratio for the U.S. Army OCS program. Feel free to add me.
    Good luck!

Thank you! And to you too!
  • Srardon82
    Options
    That sounds like a really cool goal! I wish I had the motivation to run--but with my knee, and my lack of health I'm encouraged not to. Running seems so relaxing!

My goal is a little silly actually. I'm an actor, and there is a possibility I may be nominated for an acting award in the category of "Best Actress in a Musical". They are announcing the nominations on 1/21, and the awards ceremony will most likely be sometime in March. I'd like to be able to wear this red dress I own (and haven't been able to fit into since 2011) by the awards ceremony--whether I'm nominated or not. That's my short term goal, anyway. :-)