Maybe an old question...P90X?

amv88
amv88 Posts: 9
edited September 20 in Fitness and Exercise
Who does it? who sees changes? I need motivatioN!

Replies

• brianhin
    brianhin Posts: 28
    I started a year ago. March 8, 2009 to be exact and I haven't stopped since. My pics speak for themselves I think :) The program works if you do!
  • I love it!! I am on week 5 day 2 and I have lost 10 pounds and 14.5 inches....it is hard and I was scared to start but now I am totally addicted!!
  • auttyfrmca
    auttyfrmca Posts: 125 Member
    I'm on week 4 and although I'm not following their diet I'm staying around 1200 calories a day I see HUGE difference. I work otu regularily and run 10 miles at a time...I'm in good shape but this is really trimming my size! I can do so many more push ups now at the gym than I ever did before. I've lost 5 pounds since starting. I'll post pictures...some day!
    I love it!
  • hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    Mememe! I stopped for a while but discovered that I'm at the point in my life that I need to work out to keep looking good, hehe. I'm on my second round now and loving it.

reminder.jpg
  • mommyhof3
    mommyhof3 Posts: 551 Member
    I am on day 4 of week 2 and my husband is noticing collar bones and I see a little muscle definition in my arms. I don't follow the p90x diet I use MFP and stay within my calories. I have lost 3.6lbs so far. I love it (except for the Yoga, I hate the Yoga)
  • Im on week 7 day 3... And I've lost 4.5 inches off my stomach, and gained about 2 inches in my arms.. I love it and after I finish Im actually thinking about doing the insanity workouts.. I follow my own diet plain but do the workouts recomended..
  • Im on week 7 day 3... And I've lost 4.5 inches off my stomach, and gained about 2 inches in my arms.. I love it and after I finish Im actually thinking about doing the insanity workouts.. I follow my own diet plain but do the workouts recomended..
  • sabersage
    sabersage Posts: 1 Member
    I do p90x. i'm on day 15 now. i've noticed a ton of difference. i'm heavy so sometimes i have to modify. i've already lost about 10 lbs. But you don't want to worry about weight, its the inches you want to keep track of. I find that my "before" pictures modivate me the most. I don't like looking that way, so it drives me to do better.
  • asm2260
    asm2260 Posts: 81 Member
    Who does it? who sees changes? I need motivatioN!

I do not do P90X, but some people at work are and they are having great results...(owe they are men) tends to be easier for them.
    I am in my 3rd week of Insanity Workout...Im addicted to the tapes, my weight has been slow to go, but my fitness level has more than doubled in the first 2 weeks, Im confidient that the scale will move soon, just as soon as my stubborn body lets go..
    This site is a Great tool and motivation...I believe they have a separate post topic for p90x and Insanity people.
    OH and when im done with the insanity I will be doing the P90X....I like it that much....I spent almost 30 min just driving and trying to park at the gym...my workouts are half over by then now!
    Amy
This discussion has been closed.