No friends to help motivation!

Options
Yep, so I'm kinda new here. Been logging for about week or two, tried to get more of my Facebook friends to join, but no response lol. I doing pretty good keeping myself going but It's always fun to get motivated by others and help motivate you guys too! I started eating healthier and exercising about late November. I am 5'5 and started at 156lbs and I'm now down to 141lbs. I also blog on tumblr and have before and after pictures there too. Below is the link to my tumblr profile as well. Hope to meet new people here soon! ^..^ Stay strong and confident our goal is more in reach then we might have thought! :heart:

http://kar0l1n.tumblr.com/

Replies

• bibliotechnique
    Options
    Hey there! I'm in need of support myself. Sending a request! :smile:
  • flutechick65
    flutechick65 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi, need support too. My FB friends not too interested. I need to lose twenty five pounds and been up and down the scale a few times. I am also a member of TOPS (Take Off Pounds Sensibly). I too am looking for friends on myfitnesspal for motivation. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Easnic44
    Easnic44 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    need of support also feel free to add me the more friends supporting each other the betterx
  • Spiritwarrior3000
    Spiritwarrior3000 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Im always up for making more friends
  • kslager77
    kslager77 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. :)
  • jtukey
    jtukey Posts: 3
    Options
    looks like you have lost a lot already. I have lost 10 since the1st. But I can use a friend. Am hitting the gym and watching what I eat. I comfort eat and eat out of boredom or lonelness as most people do, or stress........as I get very busy. My email is jbtukey@gmail.com if you want to write. I am 55 and friendly guy.
  • ticatictina1
    ticatictina1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi..Im up for being some support and also receiving a little encouragement. I spend more time on Fitbit than I do here, but use this for logging my food. Good luck. x
  • mem50
    mem50 Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    I'm here in GR too. Well...Kentwood really.
  • jenniferjohnson319
    Options
    I have been on here and there for a while and neeed some motivation too. None of my other friends are taking it seriously. Feel free to request me and we can motivate each other. I had my 4th child 13 months ago and weighed 196 when I gave birth.

HELP!!! I want to get down to 130 and I will be more than happy :)
  • stephlpirozek
    Options
    I need support as well... I have a long journey ahead me since I am just beggining anybody feel free to add me :)
  • Jackieallen4190
    Options
    Hi There you can do it just stay motivated:wink:
  • Jackieallen4190
    Options
    Hi,

I also have a long way to go but so far things have been just
    great, Find a plan and stick to it you will be fine.:wink:
  • icandowhateveriputmymindto
    Options
    girl i feel you. friend request sent.
  • aprilrsims
    Options
    I know just how you feel. I've been at it for 4 weeks and could definitely use more encouragement. Feel free to add me!
  • BellaKaren89
    Options
    Hey y'all! Feel free to add me too! I am at the heaviest I've ever been and I am serious about losing weight!!
  • MorganLeighRN
    MorganLeighRN Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me if you'd like! Anyone can add me :) I am 5'7" and have about 2-5 more pounds until I reach my goal weight. I have been stuck at 140 for a long time now.
  • xxoNikkioxx
    xxoNikkioxx Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm happy to add people and have people add me! I only have a couple of mates on here, and the lack on motivation does suck. I'm just starting out again after Christmas and I'm hoping I can get to my goals this year! :)
  • wendybowman52
    wendybowman52 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am new also. No progress yet, but I am determined to lose this weight. Let me know what worked for you.
  • sofiawantstolose
    sofiawantstolose Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Needing support here too!! None of my friends is losing weight, so I'd love you guys to help me stay on track. Feel free to add me as a friend
  • roastedmallow
    Options
    Add me too. We all need support! I wish losing weight was just as easy as gaining it.