Need a Kitten Name...

Options
2»

Replies

• PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,713 Member
    Options
    Ours, all gone now, were Patches, Alex, and Fuzzbutt Bob, but I think Puppy Chow is a pretty cute name!
  • dinosgirl
    dinosgirl Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    We had a cat named Sam. We usually called him Sammy or Sammy Cat.
  • sandara
    sandara Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    Leo
    Ollie
    Alvin

I have a Leah (in my profile pic) and a tabby named Tiger too.
  • beccasetsfire
    Options
    Oh yeah my kittens are Jacob, Penelope, & Catsby
  • nomuffintop
    Options
    I have a cat called 'Harry Callaghan'...(cause he has only one eye and look a bit like Clint Eastwood !!)

I think 'Mouse' is a nice name for a cat :wink:
  • mrsyatesy
    mrsyatesy Posts: 173
    Options
    I like Bailey (I like Baileys too but that's another story!! Lol!).
  • pettmybunny
    pettmybunny Posts: 1,986 Member
    Options
    I love the name Puppy Chow! I always have weird/funny names for my pets...

We have a cat named Duck right now. I want to get a puppy (our dog was adopted so she was already named Rhea), so I can name it Pup Tart.
  • spacie
    spacie Posts: 82
    Options
    My cat is called Keddy which is Turkish for cat and sounds likes kitty.

Maybe think of a word you like then translate it to another language.

I also had a burmese called called Lucia after St Lucia and a orangey brown cat called Henna and another burmese called Samui after Ko Samui in Thailand (note the asian theme for asian cats...). Samui also means cold in japanese as the cat was icey white/blue!
  • Mina133842
    Mina133842 Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    well, when we got Siddons from the Humane Society, they had named her Sharkbait, and Cookie's original name was Missy. Jasper, I had picked out from his kitten stage...his full name is Jasper LittleBear.
  • zebras
    zebras Posts: 600
    Options
    Have we got a decision yet? Enquiring minds need to know! I'm still voting for "Pretty Boy"
  • Mina133842
    Mina133842 Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    or what about a picture of the kitty? :)
  • imagymrat
    imagymrat Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    We have three cats, Pickles, Smooch and Rupert and an English bully named Lola. Keep us posted on the name you choose.
  • Breckgirl
    Breckgirl Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    My first cat was Lucy and then there was Tom, named after my dad. Now I have a spitfire of a cat named ACE, as in world war II flyng Ace! I also like...George. LOL
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,713 Member
    Options
    There's a barn cat named George where we board our horse, but somehow he ended up with the nickname Groggy.
  • Cathyvil
    Cathyvil Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I have Alyosha or Aly for short named after Anna Karenina's son in the book. And in my profile pic is Koshka which means cat in Russian.