Stay at home mom of two

Options
2»

Replies

• jdhubbard
    jdhubbard Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm a stay at home mom of a 4 year old and 10 month old. It's be great to have some more friends in the same situation.
  • StaynFit4ever82
    Options
    Hi! SAHM mom of two boys (ages 6 and 2). Add me if you like!
  • mrsyoung75
    Options
    Hello. I am newly a stay at home mom. I have two daughters (10 years old and 5 months old. I've been using the my fitness pal app for a week on my i-pad. Could use some friends and motivation. Congrats to all you ladies who have lost on the program! Any additional secrets or tricks?
  • AllyLouB
    AllyLouB Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm a sahm with our daughter who is 3 in March. We're in the UK, Hampshire. Hubby is RAF so it is just me and little Miss quite frequently. Would love more similar friends on here to make the fitness/weightloss journey more fun and easier to cope with.

I'm doing the JM 30day shred, and have seen great results in 10 days

Add me if you want to x
  • lucky5552
    lucky5552 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You can add me..Stay at home mom Boy going to be 5, Girl 15 months old...I also needs friends and support
  • liloneames267
    liloneames267 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I am a SAHM of a 2 year old boy. Looking for friends. Feel free to add me!
  • wmphimu
    wmphimu Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a 36 year old SAHM to a 3 1/2 year old! I'm new here (hello!) and am thrilled to have found the support! I have a lot more weight then I like to admit to lose - the pool opens in less then 5 months!!
  • crush86
    crush86 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I am stay at home to two little girls ages 5 and 1. :) Add me if you would like!
  • Jessalotts
    Options
    I have a 22m old & an 11 week old :)