Anyone need level 1 of 30DS longer then 10 days?

Options
I 'm on day 3 and it's still kicking my butt. I'm to be doing it 5 days a week. I was thinking about spending 15 times at level 1 and 15 for level 2 and 15 for level 3. I know it will take longer but i'm pretty out of shape. Anyone else had to do this or should I tough it out and start level 2 at day 10?

Replies

• acogg
    acogg Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    I did level 1 for twelve days. Six days on, one off, for two weeks. Take it at your own pace and move on when you feel ready. Make Jillian work for you, not the other way around. Plus, you don't want to risk an injury by moving up before you are ready.
  • plynn54
    plynn54 Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    I was going to do it longer but I decied to try L2 and it was a nice change, Id say give it a go and if its too much go back to level 1 for a few more days
  • sparkly30
    Options
    I am on day 2 of this so not sure when to move on to level 2 etc. I will do it when I feel ready if not stay on level 1 for a few days extra. Do you know how to log it as 30 day shred on exerise? I can't find it when I search for it.
  • rainghirl
    rainghirl Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I log it as circuit training, seems to be about right.
  • sparkly30
    Options
    Thankyou:smile:
  • Bella_DiVine
    Bella_DiVine Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I found day 3 to be the hardest, it got easier after that. See how you feel after the 10 days and maybe try level 2 and then decide whether you want to go back to level 1.
  • ceejay000
    ceejay000 Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I found day 3 to be the hardest, it got easier after that. See how you feel after the 10 days and maybe try level 2 and then decide whether you want to go back to level 1.

I agree with this, it started to get easier around day 4 or 5. I'd see how you feel after you've done level 1 for 10 days. If nothing else, you'll be sick of the comments Jillian makes and ready for a change of pace.
  • sevencallmemom
    sevencallmemom Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    You do it as long as you need to, but I actually found level 2 to be easier. You may want to give it a try!
  • victoriannsays
    victoriannsays Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I was out of town yesterday and didn't have access to my usual workout stuff - so I went on youtube and found Jillian Michaels 30 DS.. I am in pretty good shape, and I did level 3 and I found it to be pretty intense and fun. Def made me work for it.

Do level 1 for as long as you still find it challenging, when it becomes easy, move up!