Hi from UK

Options
2»

Replies

• Elainethelucky
    Options
    Hi there like you i have been on the plan for a week and so far so good. I live in the West Midlands and you are most welcome to add me to your friends. More support the better.. Look forward to hearing from you Elaine
  • sparklygemster
    sparklygemster Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Daisy, and everyone else :-)

I'm from Sheffield, 29, and looking for new friends too to help keep motivated, lost count of the amount of times I've tried and failed, but this time I'm hoping that I can stick to it, and have people to talk to that are doing the same. Feel free to add me :-)
  • monteymole
    Options
    Hi i find mfp really good and also having friends to motivate you is good :) feel free to add me im quite new to it also so would be great to hace more friends good luck to you and all the other ladies :)
  • alijane9
    alijane9 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hi Daisy and everyone else
    I'm originally from Yorkshire and live in the South East at the moment. I've been on here for a few months now, but only just realising the benefits of having friends - they're great for motivating me, I tell them what i'm going to do and then have difficulty making my usual excuses. They even remind me that tomorrow is another day when I bumble off track...
    I'm recovering from old running injuries, but still have a bit of a yearning to do Hell up North (or in the Middle or in the South for that matter). My profile pic is from my summer hol, climbing Ben Nevis - really proud of that achievement. Scafell Pike and Snowdon this year :smile:
    Anyway, would love to have more friends/cheerleaders/supporters especially from the UK, so feel free to add me!
  • mrsj2011
    Options
    Hi, I am in Leeds and only joined this week too, I am getting confused too, as I am having calories left, but am unsure if this is ok, as I have a large daily allocation to start with, I have joined the gym and managing to swim for about 2 hours a week. Good luck with your journey
  • lisalu1202
    lisalu1202 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm from the south east and could do with some more UK friends. Feel free to add me.
  • jenniferrusso7393
    jenniferrusso7393 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I'm from the midwest-- you will enjoy the tough mudder-- I did the warrior dash (my pics) last may, and am signed up again for this april--very fun!
  • jmaypole
    jmaypole Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, I live in Essex and joined MF just over a week ago. I managed to loose 1 1/2 stone last year on my own by calorie counting and not drinking wine at the weekend, which then led to extra nibbles. I would now like to loose a further 6 lbs. I can already see where I can help myself by not going over 1200 and slipping into 1400 when hungry come 9.00 pm. This last few pounds could be tough, fingers crossed for the next 5 weeks to reach my ogle.
  • Beckyboobearbum
    Options
    Hi all,
    I'm from yorkshire and have had this app for a week and LOVE it! I've dropped a couple of stone before by calorie counting, but its always been guess work. I completely let myself go over Christmas :-S and am now back on it with a vengeance!! I have excellent will power and positive attitude when it comes to watching those calories...just not so much when it comes to the exercise! (I do spend all day at work on my feet...so when i get home i just wanna get off my aching feet) good luck to you all!! WE CAN DO THIS!!
    much love!
    becky x
  • Elmaunie
    Elmaunie Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hi and good luck :flowerforyou:

Not new here but starting again. Got lazy/greedy and had commitments more important than myself so had to take a break for a while but back on it as of this week. Feel free to add me :bigsmile:
  • JustTheBeebs
    JustTheBeebs Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Hi Guys & Girls!

I have been here before but deleted my account last summer, so here i am again.
    Just had friends visit from the USA for the last 2 weeks so my new year fitness is yet to start (until this coming Monday of corse)
    So looking for some friends to motivate me and discuss nutrition, training etc for what works for you and i will always reciprocate!

So im Liam, 25 from a small town in England, just outside of Cambridge
    I am a Person Trainer in the making, already a qualified gym instructor, just studying to become fully fledged PT in the next 2 months! :)
    Any questions feel free to ask, its your body you deserve to know about it without the fees!

So feel free to add me!
  • fluffywelshsheep
    fluffywelshsheep Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hiya all , am Linz from South Wales UK, I currently live in Central Scotland, just trying to lost the last 4 stone and keeping the off, also been diagnose with dairy, gluten , wheat and Oats intolorances so a eu steep learning curve for me, any is welcome to add message friend and ill try to motivate as much as I can.
  • Jackwill29
    Options
    Hi All
    I have been using MFP for a while, but now courageous to join a blog. I too am serious and currently doing the 5+2 diet + health regime/. This derives from the Horizon programme ' Eat Fast live Longer'. Its my first week and I feel great. Is there anyone elsw out there doing this diet?