Newbie!! : )

Options
Hi,

This is a first for me, and I feel a little awkward right now. I'm 57 and have not really done a fitness program in about 10 yrs. since my divorce. Kind of let myself go, but I want to get back in shape and healthy. I just went through "peri-menopause" and have gain so much weight between that and not really exercising, and eating sweets. I have had no motivation, but came across this website by accident and this is the first time I feel any excitement about getting back to myself. Any help here would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Donna

Replies

• bluevmax92
    bluevmax92 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    its not just a website.... its a virtual coach as well as andoid and iphone app support... REALLY HELPFUL BY HAVING ONE OF THOSE..... its just easier that way....instant feedback.....
  • EvyMetal
    Options
    Hi and welcome! I am pretty new also - will be turning 59 this month and have gained a great deal of weight over the past 2 years so I really related. So far I have really been doing great on here and am just taking the fitness part slow. Getting my eating under control was the first step and that is going well. Good luck and send me a friend request if you like.

Evelyn
  • bettyahack
    Options
    Hello Donna! I am 61 and I joined yesterday!!! Lets be friends and share this journey.::bigsmile:
  • road2goal
    road2goal Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty new also (11 days in). I really like the site so far. Lots of motivating people on here and easy to track food as a lot of the nutritional info is already in the site (though I always confirm it the first time I see it). Feel free to add me as a friend. Good luck with your journey.
  • Loupjaune
    Options
    Hello,
    Started just three days ago, so hoping this will be my success story. Have tried so many, and have failed. But this time I am doing this for myself. I am a 54 years old mom, retired and I have had a very bad health scare and know that I do have to change my ways. I have 60 pounds to loose. I would appreciate any advice from anyone. I too would like to share my experiences. Good luck everyone and take care.

Laura