Anyone 400+?

Options
I am restarting my weightloss journey today! I am starting out at 434lbs and was wondering if anyone else was starting out over 400?

Replies

• miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck....You can do this!!!

I dont weigh 400+ but its a struggle for all of us

So goodluck and I wish you all the best :smile:
  • Lisa03
    Lisa03 Posts: 18
    Options
    I am so glad to see that you are trying. This is a long difficult process but it can be done! It is by no means easy but SOOOOOO worth it. Good luck on your journey. Stay strong and keep trying and working hard!
  • StaceG1986
    StaceG1986 Posts: 350
    Options
    Welcome to your journey!:happy:

I started at 203 lbs, but it is a difficult journey no matter how you start out. If things don't go your way for whatever reason, please don't quit, I have felt like it a few times but it's not worth it, the struggle through will be worth it in the end though!

Feel free to add me if you need more support :flowerforyou:
  • melville88
    melville88 Posts: 137
    Options
    I didn't start out at 400 but I was 313 pounds at the beginning. It's so hard at first, if you want support, add me as a friend. I'm 86 pounds down now- 6 months- so just think, in a year, you could be like 200 pounds or less- wooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck!!! xxxxxx
  • jdcole67
    jdcole67 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I topped out at 310...but I am sure I was well on my way if I hadn't taken the path I am on now...every day is a struggle, but it is possible to make changes...this site is great for support and advice, everyone (for the most part) is very positive and willing to listen when you struggle...good luck!
  • mdkiss0510
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! I really appreciate all the encouragement.. At a time I decided to finally do something about being an emotional eatter, I started going through a very emotional time, so, its been a fight, but, so far so good. I have God on my side, along with great support!! So, I know I can do it :-)