7 month Progress Pics

Options
13»

Replies

• djb44430
    Options
    Don't ever worry about your pose in the pic's, you looked beautiful before and even more stunning now! Congrats for all the hard work. Thanks for sharing, it really helps! Take care and best of luck on the rest of your journey.
  • OneDayFree
    OneDayFree Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You look great. I want to drop 10 more pounds but I just seem to do it. You rock - keep that great work.
  • Royalsbatwench
    Royalsbatwench Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • DiannaDC
    DiannaDC Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    great job!!!!! You look great! Keep up the good work!
  • mona_patty
    Options
    you look great!!! What was your strategy to drop off the weight? Did you cut your calories? How many time were you exececising?

I started by getting in the habit of exercising 5x a week by walking the first month. then the 2nd month i started to log in my food and I started running. I did get a trainer 2x a week but i do a lot more on my own. depending if i run, lift weights, my calories varies between 1200-1600. I started to strength train about 3x a week, plus some running.

I have been exercising about 5x a week, about 30 min to 1 hour ea.
  • NuggetLovesEdie
    NuggetLovesEdie Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for sharing your success!

Its nice to see you feeling good about your work. And it inspires me, too.
  • mona_patty
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone!!!! :) Wish I can reply to all individually and thank you. Thanks for the stunning comment. It's been a lot of hard work.
  • heatherpg47
    heatherpg47 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    awesome!
  • mona_patty
    Options
    I forgot to mention that not only have I lost 32 lbs but in November 2012 when I saw my dr, My elevated liver enzymes, high blood pressure, sugar levels, cholesterol were all normal :) I no longer take pills for high blood pressure.

I greatly appreciate all your comments!! I humbly smile that I have inspired some people. I still have a bit to go and can't wait to post those pics in the coming months.
  • sleepygirl38
    sleepygirl38 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    way to go. you look beautiful! hopefully you are smiling at your success
  • Elysian13
    Options
    Way to go!! :)

You look great.
  • stewythere
    Options
    Wow - good job!
    I just started my fitness pal, and I am enjoying the support. It is helping me stay committed.
    I really think you are doing great.
  • ticklepocket
    ticklepocket Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing. Your progress is so inspiring. Thank you so much for posting.
  • mona_patty
    Options
    Thanks so much :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!