Eating late at night

Options
2»

Replies

• janell82675
    Options
    I work, come home between 6 and 6:30, change and then work out 2 hours three times a week. I am not getting home until 9:30pm and I am starving when I come home. Does anyone know what I should eat during that time? I do not want to gain weight.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    I work, come home between 6 and 6:30, change and then work out 2 hours three times a week. I am not getting home until 9:30pm and I am starving when I come home. Does anyone know what I should eat during that time? I do not want to gain weight.

That question has already been answered on this page.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    any suggestions on what to eat instead of opening the fridge and grabbing the first thing I see, and or how to get rid of the urge to eat?

Instead of opening the fridge and grabbing the first thing you see, decide ahead of time what you will eat. You know you're going to be hungry tomorrow, so create an eating plan that will have you eating something at this time of night. Eat whatever fits into your calories and macros.

I will have a protein shake with milk and ice cream.
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options

Eat whatever fits into your cals/macros. It's 10:45pm here and I just ate dinner (y)