Top travel location you have EVER been, regardless of cost.

Options
-And why?

Replies

• LMT2012
    LMT2012 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    Took an amazing trip to Seattle/Portland. Walking Mt Ranier ws spectacular. Also Greece by the sea was soo beautiful.
  • RawTriGal
    RawTriGal Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Greece... the water was phenomenal, each island was completely different, the food was amazing... I really was able to relax and unwind... glorious.
  • itsasecret22
    Options
    I love Spain! I used to live there. Love the people and the food is amazing!
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    I am currently in the Philippines, been to Malaysia, S Korea, Panama and I would say the best has been the Rocky Mountains in Colorado.
  • courtneymal17
    courtneymal17 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    London...so much to do and see...great shopping...awesome history...just so much fun. And Venice...absolutely BEAUTIFUL.
  • megannicolex33
    Options
    So far, my favorite place has been Rome. Italy is SO gorgeous and the people are super friendly, not to mention the oh-so-delicious food. However, I'm going to be spending 2 weeks in the Greek Isles in June (+ some time in Barcelona, Venice, Florence, the French Riviera, etc.) so I have a feeling my answer will be different after that! I love traveling :)
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    Options
    Berlin, Germany. It's the first city I've ever been to and thought "wow, I need to LIVE here, this city is me" the whole time I was there. And I've been to a lot of great cities.
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    Tokyo, with Hong Kong a close second. I'm a bright lights and city kind of girl and they're two of the most enthralling cities I've ever had the good fortune to be in.
  • sbowl
    sbowl Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Greece & Turkey - Athens is SO rich in history and the islands are beautiful - especially Santorini and Mykonos. Istanbul and Kusadasi in Turkey are unique. Istanbul with the mosques, spice bazaar and grand bazaar. In Kusadasi you can walk the same roads that Cleopatra rode on.
  • TexasDragon45
    Options
    Iraq and Afghanistan, there is no greater rush! lmao
    And it was an all expenses paid trip! :laugh:
  • heidimaggott78
    Options
    Mauritius. The setting was idyllic ,the service was outstanding. I felt like a brand new person
  • abrahamsitososa
    abrahamsitososa Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    Nuevo Vallarta Dreams resort.
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    Mauritius. The setting was idyllic ,the service was outstanding. I felt like a brand new person

Same here!

I've been lucky enough to see a fair bit of the world so far, and I've loved everywhere I've seen- but Mauritius is special.
  • RunDoozer
    RunDoozer Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    St Martin... Beaches were amazing
  • Aljos
    Aljos Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Germany, each city and town are unique and mostly the beer is outstanding. They have this unique wine called eiswein, it's so good but expensive. I love Australia too, I went to Sydney and Melbourne where the food is fantastic especially the steak. I will definitely go back to these places.
  • thnksfrthmmrs
    thnksfrthmmrs Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I havent been many places but i did enjoy Dublin, Tenerife and Turkey. Wasnt so keen on cyprus or Corfu.

Would love to go to Florida one day
  • katy_trail
    katy_trail Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    What is the criteria for being the best? Your favorite?
  • rduhlir
    rduhlir Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    The valleys of Italy. Down near Assissi and areas like that. It was so beautiful and the small villages where just so cute....and a walkers dream. Cobblestone streets with hills...oh so pretty.
  • tachyon_master
    tachyon_master Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Galapagos Islands and Antarctica.

Galapagos is epic for the wildlife.

Antarctica is epic for the extreme remoteness and the fact it's so untouched.

I have a long list, but these 2 are probably tops :)
  • ferrytrip
    ferrytrip Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Malta - very historic, very different from anywhere else I've been.

Vancouver, Canada - urban chic with great mountains & sea.

Galway, Ireland - a wonderful city to visit - full of pubs, shops, food and art/culture.