Yogi Slim Life Tea

Options
I tried the Yogi "Green Tea Blueberry Slim Life" yesterday and loved it. It is an appetite suppressent so may not be for everyone. It is on sale at Target this week and can be found with all the other teas in their food section. I recommend it. It worked for me.

Replies

• littletiger972000
    Options
    Did it make you run to the bathroom a lot? I thought maybe it acted like a laxative.
  • ifeelgreat
    Options
    No I did have any negative symptons, just a noticeable loss of appetite.
  • kenya84
    kenya84 Posts: 41
    Options
    I am a fan of Yogi Healthy Fasting Tea. I swamped coffee for the tea every morning. It is really good all by itself. Although it is not marketed to be an appetite suppressant it curved my appetite.

This is the description form the website:

Detoxification plays an important role in dieting, so look to our Healthy Fasting™ tea as part of your weight loss plan. Our flavorful blend of traditional herbs helps detoxify the body and supports stamina and digestion as you diet. A blend of organic red clover with burdock and dandelion supports the liver in eliminating toxins. Licorice supports overall stamina, and Garcinia cambogia supports the body's ability to stay lean. Finally, fennel and cinnamon bark improve circulation and aids digestion. Enjoy Healthy Fasting as a tasty addition to your weight loss program!*
  • thompsonunit
    Options
    I totally had to go to the bathroom 30 minutes to 1 hour after drinking. Maybe that's the benefit for weight loss.