Help! (:

Options
Tried this, failed this, got bored of this, and now i'm back agian!!

So i'm here to stay this time, but i could use a little more help. Looking for some friends with some tips to share! Or just anyone looking for support themselves.

Replies

• Travelgal622
    Travelgal622 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Welcome back, I am such a fan of MFP....I have lost 64 pounds to date, on my weightloss journey of 200 pounds that I need to loose. I am on everyday and would love to help support you. Feel free to friend me, it you want some support. Also do you do the diary on your smart phone, or do you have to go to the website, I do much better if I enter my food immediately after I eat it or as I am eating it on my smartphone, it reminds me everytime where I am in my daily battle to eat healthy and stay active. Have a great Sunday and Good luck!
  • mistym1967
    Options
    Welcome back. You can add me if you want. The more friends we have this journey the better off we are.
  • cara523
    cara523 Posts: 116
    Options
    lots of love and support on this site! Feel free to add me and best of luck!
  • sweetiebelle
    sweetiebelle Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I've been her since sept 2010. I'm very supportive. That's why we are here to support each other on our good days as well as our bad days. We all need help its very important. I've been a yoyo in the past year, gaining 10 lbs. I've never gave up! I've only been at my goal weight once. I will get there again! We can do this!! And also your not alone. I'm alway on threw out the day. Request sent
  • mandyneedtolose
    mandyneedtolose Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. I am always looking for motivational, supportive friends. Feel free to add me if you'd like! :)
  • Ansie13
    Ansie13 Posts: 86
    Options
    Thanks!! I am a huge fan of MFP, but all the other times i was literally doing it on my own, and if i got a craving it all went downhill from there. I need support so, i figured why not come back (: make it happen this time! Congrats on the weight you've lost so far. I will be here to support you (:

i iusually add my food in the morning that way my day is already planned out, and i can see the calories i have left, so if i see something i want i have to justify it. I use the the app on my phone 99.9% of the time, but it doesn't have the commuity button so that's when i log in on the site.

thanks again, enjoy you're sunday as well :D
  • lsmolinski
    lsmolinski Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi I just started a week ago but am a serial dieter I love to exercise and eat healthy 90% of the time and 10% junk . I finally see the light on tracking. I do eat healthy just to much healthy my portions were way, way to much much I love MFP and believe it will get me to the weight I want to be. Hang in there you are not alone and we can do this no one is perfect so allow yourself a legal cheat every once in a while. Don't look it as falling of the wagon you are just making a pit stop. :D good luck u got this!
  • Dr_Dustin
    Dr_Dustin Posts: 246
    Options
    Feel free to add :)
  • toyarj
    toyarj Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My name is toya. I have been off the site for awhile. also looking for friends for motivation. feel free to add me
  • Ansie13
    Ansie13 Posts: 86
    Options
    Thanks guys!
  • Poetry_In_Pics
    Options
    It's only a failure if you give up and never come back... So, think of being here as your first success!! Welcome back :smile:
  • olly74
    olly74 Posts: 11
    Options
    Welcome back , you can add me too if you like hun
  • NatalieJane92
    Options
    Hey, I've been here quite and come back again! My uni course is all about fitness/nutrition so thought i better start to practice what i preach! Being friends with people on here is so motivating! xx
  • karengion
    karengion Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am new to this site as well so the more the merrier. I am a full time student, nurse and wife so my life is pretty hectic and filled with poor choices. You can add me as well! I too welcome everone to add me to their friends please.
  • thnksfrthmmrs
    thnksfrthmmrs Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Welcome back to MFP. I went off it for 8 months because i gave up but im back for good also.
    Feel free to add me & i will support you. :)
  • npre7
    npre7 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Need more friends too :)
  • workoutchick
    workoutchick Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    you can add me