whats everyone got for dinner tonight

Options
im having new potatoes lean loin chop and butternut squash

Replies

• cdavis1126
    cdavis1126 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    hubby is having a buffalo burger, i'm having a trader joe's chili lime chicken burger, both on an Arnold's deli flat. He is having mozzarella sticks, I'm having steamed brocoli. not a very inventive meal but I've been trying to keep it good, healthy and easy.
  • becky123456
    becky123456 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I am a vegetarian so probably a boca burger without the bun, fresh steamed green beans and brown rice... Yummy and very low in calories.. Gotta watch the sodium if it's pre-packaged rice, though.
  • carol1962
    carol1962 Posts: 10
    Options
    hahaha i have never heard of any of them foods as im from the uk . lol
  • k_wills
    k_wills Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Lol...Just been to Sainsbury's....they had some Weight Watcher's meals on offer so i'm having Sausage and Root Vegetable Mash @ 312 calories....looks quite nice!
  • melville88
    melville88 Posts: 137
    Options
    i'm making morrocan meatballs, couscous and maybe a bit of salad. xxx
  • KateDonnelly
    Options
    Raw food buffet and olive bar. Yum.
  • kaitlynsmom
    kaitlynsmom Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Herb Crusted Lean Pork Loin and steamed veggies
  • fitinyoga14
    fitinyoga14 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    i'm having weight watcher's bayou chicken and sausage gumbo. it has turkey sausage, chicken, rice, tomato, green pepper, onion, and okra to name a few things
  • hill242
    hill242 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Leftover Taco Chili. Garnished with plain yogurt and lime juice. /yum
  • christinagriffith
    christinagriffith Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Last night I made Apricot- dijon glazed pork loin with garlic and rosmary along with roasted white potatos (2) cubed with the loin and fresh green beans steamed in chicken stock and white wine with garlic and onions fed 3 with some leftovers to boot!

I have added the loin to to the food index if anyone decides to make it... it is only 1 1/4 lb loin
  • doughd2
    doughd2 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    leftover cumin turkey meatloaf or bbq turkey tenderloin, green beans, and brown rice.
  • sonnacchio
    sonnacchio Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    taco soup! mmmmmmmmmm!
  • aunienue
    aunienue Posts: 416
    Options
    I trying to use up food in my freezer so I can see what is on the bottom :laugh:

Last night was frozen fish, steamed brocolli and cauliflower and rice for those that wanted it.
    Tonight falafels and salad
    Tomorrow, I've got chicken defrosting...
  • carol1962
    carol1962 Posts: 10
    Options
    your menu's sound sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo nice
  • squoozyq
    squoozyq Posts: 305
    Options
    3/4 cup of spinach and cheese ravioli with homemade tomato sauce...and a huge salad!
  • Fancy_Nancy2
    Fancy_Nancy2 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Curry chicken pot pie
  • ChavezCurse
    Options
    I'm having chicken pozole w onion, cabbage, & raddishes... soooo good!
  • mommamills
    mommamills Posts: 437
    Options
    trying a chicken enchilada recipe I got from this site....should be sooooooo YUMMY! Can't wait!
  • katya143
    katya143 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    boca burger on an arnold flat with mustard, onion, and tomatoe...it makes me full :) hopefully i will stay away from the bag of goldfish crackers that have been ruining my diet the past couple of days!
  • Cathyvil
    Cathyvil Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Leftover Sauteed Chicken with Mango Sauce, Basmati Rice and Steamed Broccoli :D