I have no MFP friends :(

Options
Hello :tongue:

I'm looking for some fellow weight losers to swap tips with, support and motivate each other.

A bit about me:
My profile is open. I'm 22, 5ft 7 and have a goal weight of 133lbs. Total weight loss of 30lbs.

I have just ordered 'New Rules of Lifting for Women' which will be something I have never done before. But after looking through a MFP topic showing before and after photos and i thought, i need to get me some of that!!

I eat at a calorie deficit 20% below my TDEE which so far I feel amazing on. I'm still tweaking my macronutrient intake as it's not perfect yet but hey its only week one!

Any out there also following a similar path? or who would just generally like a new friend? :smile:

Replies

• Carol7Jean
    Carol7Jean Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm your huckleberry! Tee hee Jk I need friends too. :laugh:
  • HealthyGinny
    HealthyGinny Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :)

I'm 24 and I've been at it for more than a year now and I feel really good :)) I don't starve myself (love food too much) and I try to exercise as much as I can. I'm supportive and positive too! :happy:

We can encourage each other! xx

Ginny
  • FizzyAndTango
    Options
    Hello :tongue:

I'm looking for some fellow weight losers to swap tips with, support and motivate each other.

A bit about me:
    My profile is open. I'm 22, 5ft 7 and have a goal weight of 133lbs. Total weight loss of 30lbs.

I have just ordered 'New Rules of Lifting for Women' which will be something I have never done before. But after looking through a MFP topic showing before and after photos and i thought, i need to get me some of that!!

I eat at a calorie deficit 20% below my TDEE which so far I feel amazing on. I'm still tweaking my macronutrient intake as it's not perfect yet but hey its only week one!

Any out there also following a similar path? or who would just generally like a new friend? :smile:

Hi! I'm 20, 5ft 4". At the moment I am 98.4 kg although I began at 101.4 and my goal weight is around 63 kg. Total weight loss is 38.4kg. I have already lost 3kg (around 7lbs). I don't do the macro bit, but I also don't eat refined sugar which is definitely helping with the weight loss :smile:

I'll add you as a friend, accept if you want :laugh: It's lovely to find people around my age on a weight loss journey :smile: xx
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • camaraden
    camaraden Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey, I am 6' 235 lbs, trying to loose 35lbs. feel free to add me!
  • lorettajphillips
    Options
    Add me! We are about the same height with same weight loss goal. :)
  • inga_bee
    Options
    add me too! im 25, have 15 lbs left to my first goal, the more friends the better! :happy:
  • fightininggirl
    fightininggirl Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Hey welcome! my name is Katie. I am 5"4 inches tall and weigh 186 pounds. my first goal is to get down to 162 pounds.

you are welcome to add me.
  • RhondaMillard
    Options
    I'm 5' 1" - and trying to hit my goal weight of 120 / 125 lbs - I'm at 162 currently !

Feel free to add me :)
  • malcontent
    malcontent Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey, I think you sound very motivated, I like that a lot :) I hope you will do the New Rules of Lifting, I have that book too, read it but have not yet started the program ... Maybe a challenge someday? :) So feel free to add me!
  • ChitownFoodie
    ChitownFoodie Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    5', 30 years old, maintaining between 103-105. I'm at the end of NROL4W. You're welcome to add me if you'd like.
  • bringnsparkleback
    bringnsparkleback Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 8" and am now at 200lbs. I am looking to loose fifty lbs and struggling despite the careful calorie counting and the activity that I have incorporated. I lost four pounds last week and no pounds this week. That's how my body likes to work. Feel free to add me for us to motivate and keep each other going ;).
  • weestinger
    Options
    i am 5'4" and from alaska .i love to run and play coed soccer and softball. add me if you would like...:flowerforyou:
  • annpatricianielsen
    Options
    Hi! I'm 18 and I want to go from 72 kg to 62 - I've already lost 2 kg since January the 1st :-) Feel free to add me!
  • rascallycat
    rascallycat Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Read my profile and feel free to add me if you would like..
  • essentials2x7wl
    essentials2x7wl Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! x
  • CarenceMagill
    Options
    Someone else just told me about that book and I have it on hold at the library---going to go pick it up today! Would love to be on your support team and vice versa. My goal is to lose 50 pounds.
  • welshpoppy
    welshpoppy Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want to I am 5ft 3" and need to lose 45lb's
  • gem5639
    gem5639 Posts: 90
    Options
    Feel free to add me too x
  • theresa64030
    Options
    You can add me too :)