Completely stupid, romantic, awesome, NSV

Options
acogg
acogg Posts: 1,870 Member
A Street Car Named Desire is playing on TCM right now. Blanche wanted to know if Karl Malden could lift her up so I asked my husband if he could lift me up. Hubby asked, " Of course I can! To somewhere or just straight up?" Just straight up, I answered. And he did. I love that man!

Replies

• IndigoFlowers
    IndigoFlowers Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Completely adorable! Great NSV, being picked up is always so lovely :flowerforyou:
  • fusion777
    fusion777 Posts: 197
    Options
    Love it!!!
  • acogg
    acogg Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    My lovely husband supports me no matter how silly I get, and I get silly. He is a wonderful man.
  • trishaeich
    trishaeich Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Very sweet! He's a good man!
  • TropicalFlowerz
    TropicalFlowerz Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    so sweet!! ,..can't wait 'till my hubby can!
  • NCchar130
    NCchar130 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    Love it!! :heart:
  • katzav
    katzav Posts: 67
    Options
    very sweet!
  • jennalee1312
    Options
    Awwwwww *sweet*!!!! Unfortunately my guy is rather strong (lifts weights) and could pick me up no stress at my start weight :(.... I bet he would be too scared to say "Hey its easier to pick you up now" lmbo since he adamantly insisted I was fine how I was.
  • SLRamirez2012
    Options
    That really is a great NSV. My husband used to never pick me up before I lost the weight. Now he does it all the time.. Yesterday he actually lifted me up by my butt (to prove that it hasn't gone away with the weight loss) lol
  • MoniMoni2u
    MoniMoni2u Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    OMg! I'm so glad you posted that. I am thrilled for you! Congrats on your NSV and having a fun, loving hubby!

One of my goals is to be at a weight where hubby can pick me up again. It's been such a long time and in my little over-romanticed little head I want to experience it again! So glad to see I'm not the only one!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!