If you were to invite a MFP member to your home

Options

Replies

• TaminaShock
    TaminaShock Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    AIR DINNER? LOL That is def a zero calorie dinner. lol
    "Air" dinner.... diet Coke and big plates o'nothing. Talk about performing under pressure!
  • TaminaShock
    Options
    drools :tongue:
    Mesquite grilled sirloins and chicken breasts and coconut oil sautéed onions and peppers.
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    Turkey burgers. I make good ones. They have laughing cow cheese filled jalapeños stuffed inside them.

For dessert... Peanut butter banana 'ice cream'

I think I'm going to have this tomorrow now
  • amyfliesalot
    amyfliesalot Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Spaghetti squash. With some kind of doctored-up (lots of veggies) jarred pasta sauce. And a big ol' salad with lots of veggies.
    And wine. Of course, wine- because we'd be celebrating our new weight loss journey!
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    I like cooking with fresh flowers.
  • TaminaShock
    Options
    hell yeah
    Spaghetti squash. With some kind of doctored-up (lots of veggies) jarred pasta sauce. And a big ol' salad with lots of veggies.
    And wine. Of course, wine- because we'd be celebrating our new weight loss journey!
  • Heather0123456789
    Options
    We'd be going out for food and drinks ;)
  • JustANumber85
    JustANumber85 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    nothing with carbs, a salad, and a lean meat
  • ashfuse
    ashfuse Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I'm making salmon for dinner. :P :P :P
  • mogletdeluxe
    mogletdeluxe Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I'd make 'em come to my zumba class, lift some weights, and then we will eat PIZZAANDBEER.
  • darias_mommy
    darias_mommy Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Nothing because I don't cook! But, my husband would have lots of fresh homemade treats, like hummus, chopped veggies and soup. In fact, the soup is ready. Come on over!
  • kikilita
    kikilita Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    AIR DINNER? LOL That is def a zero calorie dinner. lol
    "Air" dinner.... diet Coke and big plates o'nothing. Talk about performing under pressure!

I need to have some of these "Air" dinners! xD Is this kind of like Hook, where if we close our eyes and imagine real hard, the food appears? LOL! That always amazed me as a kid, lol! Has yet to work, though!
  • AnahitaCanDoIt
    Options
    Mesquite grilled sirloins and chicken breasts and coconut oil sautéed onions and peppers.

I'll be over at 1800 hours,,,,YUM!

I'd make paleo friendly coconut "breaded" chicken, steamed asparagus and fine green beans and a very big salad.

For dessert, paleo 'chocolate' chip biscuits with almond butter spread, *chocolate is not chocolate but cacao nibs*
    Water to drink!
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't invite one, I'd invite many. Big ole get together.

Chicken fajitas my way
    Black bean chili
    Guacamole my way

Basically a big feast I Tex-Mex that's healthy and delicious.
  • lorenzoinlr
    lorenzoinlr Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I'm dangerous in the kitchen because my skill exceeds a reasonable diet plan. So I try and take simple but do it to perfection. My menu would be butterflied skinless chicken breasts marinated in citrus, olive oil, garlic and spice, grilled at high temp, a habanero yogurt dipping sauce, home made cabbage slaw and parmesan bake cubes of butternut squash. For dessert danjou pears are good right now and work well crushed with cinnamon and walnuts.
  • MBNagel74
    MBNagel74 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately for the MFP member, you would probably not be eating unless my husband were doing the cooking. He does all the cooking... But he can make anything you'd like - if you don't mind waiting and having a beer with him.
  • bigbonedbob
    Options
    yup I will pop round MB xx
  • brevislux
    brevislux Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    The vegan shepherd's pie I made this weekend.
  • ChecktheRhyme
    ChecktheRhyme Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Grilled cheese sandwiches. It's my pathetic specialty. It will be damn good though. Imagine us sitting there, at a candlelit table eating gooey grilled cheese sandwiches. Makes your heart skip a beat, don't it?
  • rompers16
    rompers16 Posts: 5,404 Member
    Options
    Lasagna...my specialty.