pretty gurl under all the phat times!

Options
what up im ashley!!! weighed 248lbs, now i lost 4 lbs. i am 5ft 8in, large build, female, 21yrs old. i want to weigh between 160-170lbs..

but i neeeed help!!!!!!!!

what excersises can i do at home that are just as effective as going to the gym? im on a budget and at the time i cant afford a membership for to much longer. is there a diet i can follow to lose fat???

i want to do this in 9-12 months, and i want to keep this weight off.

help me pleeaassee1!!!!! i want to find the pretty gurl under it all!!!! i want to have abs! sexy legs with no cellulite!! beable to wear spaghetti straps annnywhere and feel great about it!!! help help help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Replies

• Devon_McCormick
    Options
    Hello Ashley! My name is Devon. I am similiar in build to you. I am 5'7. I would love to weigh 180. That is my dream at the moment. I grew up skinny (size 10 when I graduated high school in 2001.) I have only really dieted one time before. I did diet pills and lost major weight and gained it all back and 20 more pounds. I teach full time and am in grad school, so I am short on time and funds. Our gym here is very reasonable, but I dont' want to go just yet.

This site has really helped me this week. I want to lose 30 pounds by August for my 30th bday. It lets me know how many cals I should eat and how many I have left. It helps me make smarter choices with my food. When you journal your food it makes you much more aware. I have been doing yogurt for breakfast, salad for lunches, cut out soft drinks, added fruits, and cut back on sweets. I can bank cals and have more lee-way on weekends.

I have a gazelle workout machine at home. They cost from 80-150 dollars. One time investment. I love mine and really feel like I get a pretty good non-impactual workout on.

Hope this helps! Good luck to you!
  • schenzy
    schenzy Posts: 19
    Options
    I am very similar as well with my build and goal weight. I am trying my best to not get a gym membership. I am alternating a 30 day shred video, and C25K right now. All it cost me was a $10 video, $3 set of hand weights, and $1.99 app on my phone. So far so good. I have set a goal for myself to run my first 5K this year!

Feel free to add me if you like!
  • Devon_McCormick
    Options
    How is the shred video? My mom keeps talking about the shred diet.
  • luckychef13
    luckychef13 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Go to YouTube. Check out a channel called Be Fit. They have a TON of free workout videos, including yoga, aerobic dance, fat burning cardio, strength training, and Jillian Micheals series. You can also find Zumba workouts on You Tube. You may also be able to find a used treadmill or exercise bike on craigslist or at a local thrift store. Personally, I'm not comfortable going to a gym yet. I bought a used treadmill and have been doing Jillian's fat burning Metabolism boosting workout along with her 30 day shred. It kicks my butt! But in the best way :)
  • sammi238
    Options
    Try the 30 day shred. There's 3 levels which you do for 10 days each. You can find the videos on youtube so it's free :)