Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Are you having an Alcohol Free January ?

13»

Replies

• AEFidgets
    AEFidgets Posts: 243
    I haven't had a drink in I want to say just about six years. Never was a big drinker before that either.
  • ubermensch13
    ubermensch13 Posts: 824 Member
    No....Way....In...Hell
  • anels449
    anels449 Posts: 3,187 Member
    Not on purpose! :drinker:

You and me both sista.
  • krissy_krossy
    krissy_krossy Posts: 307 Member
    Yeah. I rarely drink and we're TTC.
  • JennyLisT
    JennyLisT Posts: 402 Member
    I haven't had any since December 2, 2102. But, that's only because it's counter to my diet. I still love beer, and can't wait til I get to where I can mix some back in.

Can we go get tipsy in your time machine?
  • Danni1585
    Danni1585 Posts: 250 Member
    Personally for me it's a step too far. I have had a few drinks, but nothing much. I am not really missing it, especially after Christmas. My diet is definitely helping me to drink less. Liquid donuts, the thought is gross but true
  • ianlikesholidays
    ianlikesholidays Posts: 75 Member
    Hi
    Thank you for the words of encouragement.
    Good luck to everyone to lose the unwanted weight.- I wish you all a healthy and fit 2013.
    Ian
  • mamamakes
    mamamakes Posts: 3 Member
    I usually drink every Friday & Saturday night, it had become a habit after years of doing it, but I have given it up completely. The weekend before last was my first one without any alcohol and I did really struggle. Last weekend was so much easier, mainly because I bought a treadmill - Its taking my mind off missing wine...and I lost 5lb in my first week, I'm sure that is because I've had no wine. I'm feeling great.
  • I have the-alcohol-free life :D;)
  • ianlikesholidays
    ianlikesholidays Posts: 75 Member
    Hi
    Update 31st January 2012.
    Well - The month of January has gone and I haven't had a single drop of alcohol. I knew alcohol had a lot of calories, but I'm surprised to have dropped 12 pounds in 31 days.
    How is your "drinking" and how is the weight loss going ?
    Best wishes.
    Ian