Replies

• kdenny1
    kdenny1 Posts: 134
    Options
    bump
  • medoria
    medoria Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Faithlhope: BFBM will not make you sore, its not resistance training so theres nothing to become sore of. Youll burn a lot of calories and if youre on a deficit that means youll loose weight but unless you combine with something else you wont build any muscle.
  • wish21
    wish21 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Faithlhope: BFBM will not make you sore, its not resistance training so theres nothing to become sore of. Youll burn a lot of calories and if youre on a deficit that means youll loose weight but unless you combine with something else you wont build any muscle.

Thanks! I didn't now that
  • LifeIsNotADressRehearsal
    Options
    Bump for challenge schedule - love a challenge! :smile:
  • iwantwow
    iwantwow Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    hi ...since u mentioned u dont have bfbm...u can find it on youtube..full workout
  • J_Miller2007
    J_Miller2007 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I just did BFBM for my fourth time now and I am noticing already an improvement in my workout. It's still tough, but I feel so good after! I am a little sore the day after but not as bad as the first time I did it (it was the first real exercise I did in who knows how long). I plan on getting another of her workout dvds once I can get through this one a little easier and would love to do a challenge with them soon!