not losing

Options
2»

Replies

• tex43
    tex43 Posts: 229
    Options
    Do you have a two seater stroller?

If so I'm sure they would love to go for a ride with Mommy pushing real fast (but safe) and do the same as I mentioned in my last post!
  • Granny2b
    Granny2b Posts: 91
    Options
    When i started i was 217 pounds. My calorie allowance is 1200 and i have 84 pounds to lose. I lost 6 pounds the first week and 5 pounds the second week. I think it is because i stick to my calorie allowance, walk one hour every day at a moderate pace and i drink 2 litres of water per day....................i swear i think the water is helping !!! You will find your own balance but try drinking the water.
    I hope this helps you

Pamela xxx:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    i took a peek at your diary ... may i suggest you add more veggies , fruits, lean meats , wheat bread ect ect ... hope that helps ... and good luck
  • tex43
    Options
    Granny is 100% correct about the water.
  • sphinctress
    sphinctress Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    okay im 5'8" right now i weight 276, i eat most of my calories and only once went over and that was just from drinks.. i dont know how to make my diary public? my exercise is walking about a mile a day and cleaning alot. my goal is 175 i have a bigger body frame u can see in my pictures my body is pretty even.

Hey, I don't know about others, but I think if you're using the calories listed for cleaning house under the Cardiovascular Exercise, it may be over estimating. I used that for a couple of weeks and that's when I hit a plateau,... Don't know if that was the problem, but now I don't count housecleaning calories and I'm starting to lose again. Just a thought. GOOD LUCK!!! Stick with it! It works! You just have to figure out your body, and don't forget to measure! I lost inches even if the scale didn't move!

: )
  • Diaz07fam
    Diaz07fam Posts: 43
    Options
    well im lucky to get 5 hours of sleep a night so my energy level is not the greatest but since im eating right i mean i do feel more energy, and i cut down my soda intake by 75 percent. i do have a double stroller we go for walks every day but i live down a very rocky lane so i can really run its hard enough to push the stroller threw it if u know what i mean. i tried that exercise tv but its so hard with kids crawling up my legs and dog think im playing with him.
  • sphinctress
    sphinctress Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    well im lucky to get 5 hours of sleep a night so my energy level is not the greatest but since im eating right i mean i do feel more energy, and i cut down my soda intake by 75 percent. i do have a double stroller we go for walks every day but i live down a very rocky lane so i can really run its hard enough to push the stroller threw it if u know what i mean. i tried that exercise tv but its so hard with kids crawling up my legs and dog think im playing with him.

I completely understand about the kids and the dog! And trying to push a stroller through the rocks!
    ; )
  • tex43
    Options
    I hear ya,I know it's tuff,lock the dog out and just get up 30 minutes earlier than the girls,follow the tv aerobic routine for one week and I guarentee you it will work,you should be sweating profusely when you're done so hit it really hard.

good luck momma I know you can do it.
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    i took a peek at your diary ... may i suggest you add more veggies , fruits, lean meats , wheat bread ect ect ... hope that helps ... and good luck

I agree with this. Just to add - when you're calorie counting, are you measuring out the proper servings? Or estimating? I bought a $5 food scale at wallmart just to measure the number of grams/oz in food.

Oh, and for you're diary, if you're wanting to track other things besides the essential carbs, fat, and protein, you can add two other things to track. I have fibre and sodium. Others I've read chose sugar. Under the tab "food", if you go to settings, you can add two other things to keep track of.

Best of luck to you! You will be able to do this.
  • Diaz07fam
    Diaz07fam Posts: 43
    Options
    okay i added some more tabs in my food, and i have to drink more water. but i have to say compared to how i was eating im doing 100 percent better. frozen pizza and lots of fast food are gone. -- but this still is going to take forever. it really feels like that anyway....