Garcinia Cambogia

Options
Anyone tried this yet? Sounds interesting.......

Replies

• verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    no way ...... especially if Dr Oz recommends it ......
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,117 Member
    Options
    Is it a flower? Or a country?
  • Mokey41
    Mokey41 Posts: 5,769 Member
    Options
    Probably something Dr Quack is promoting, mostly likely works best in combo with raspberry ketones and green coffee bean extract. Maybe even throw in some palm oil.
  • marycmeadows
    marycmeadows Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    why does it sound interesting? because it is rumored to help you lose weight? because dr oz endorsed it?

no thank you. it's actually not that hard to lose weight, BUT if you want some quick fix, go for it - and guess what? in a year, or two, you'll be right back where you are now, maybe worse.

people need to stop looking for quick fixes. do the work. stop being lazy.
  • Redgal56
    Redgal56 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Wow! I am not being lazy and am not following Dr. Oz. I saw an article on it and was wondering if anyone had tried it. BTW I am a huge fan of supplements and took Evening Primrose Oil when going thru menopause a few years back because I couldn't take hormones due to breast cancer in my family. The Oil helped enormously!

I don't think I will post questions on here anymore since quite a few people seem down right rude. Thanks...
  • kellie1055
    kellie1055 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Whew! Some people are so judgemental, rude and mean. She asked a question, she didnt ask to be insulted and called lazy. Good for you that weight loss is sooooo easy but its not for the majority of us. Id like to see how easy your maintaince is since the weight loss was such a breeze....
  • Redgal56
    Redgal56 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Thank you Kellie!
  • dominoid747
    dominoid747 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I think the problem is that there are hundreds and hundreds of different supplements that all state they will help with weight loss and none of them ever do, but it seems there's lots and lots of posts every day that ask "is supplement x any good?" so I assume people are a little fed up of answering the questions. I would suggest that it's probably safe to simply assume that if a supplement claims to aid weight loss, it won't do so.
  • beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    It's not EASY for anyone. It's just that most people have figured out over the years that nothing is going to help you lose weight but eating less and moving more. That's it.