michael jillian

Options
i have been seeing a lot of people doing this michael jillian... is it only the 30 days shred or is there more to it?

Edits : sooo i was searching around and found 3 of her DVDs :blushing: and downloaded them :) sweet :flowerforyou: mooore work out this will be fun :love: noooow i can alternate my kettlenetics and michael jillian... and on top of that, i will do my walk outside :wink: sweet :happy: advancing my work out and my weight loss will be more :blushing:

Replies

• asm2260
    asm2260 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    i have been seeing a lot of people doing this michael jillian... is it only the 30 days shred or is there more to it?

I have just read Jillian Michael's book, Making the Cut, I learned a ton from it, like Im taking in way to much sodium hence retaining water. SHe has a great workout plan, there are some tapes to do to.
    I am currently doing the Insanity workout, and Jillian plan is similar. I am going to follow one of her diet plans to help jump start my metabolism.
    Hope that helps!
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    You can repeat Jillian Michaels 30 day shred if you live through it the first time round:huh: :wink: :laugh: :noway:

Sorta kidding, great workout and you really can see results rather quickly in regards to trimming up your bod in a different way than plain cardio as she's constantly got us on the move with the DVD.

I got my copy at Wally World for $8.99 or so, you usually can pick it up for less than $10 most places.

Love to hear if you give it a try and what you think :tongue:

You'll probably get much more on it from others on your thread.

Also there's a number of threads already out there on folks who've begun groups with her as the base workout.

Good luck on trying something new,
    Becca:heart:
  • HealthyChanges2010
    Options

I have just read Jillian Michael's book, Making the Cut, I learned a ton from it, like Im taking in way to much sodium hence retaining water. SHe has a great workout plan, there are some tapes to do to.
    I am currently doing the Insanity workout, and Jillian plan is similar. I am going to follow one of her diet plans to help jump start my metabolism.
    Hope that helps!
    Do you have any of her other books? I haven't gotten any of her books yet but have planned to so just need to pick one up. Glad you shared how you like it and that it's working well for you.

Also Fabio, glad you started the thread so I heard about her book:drinker: :heart: :drinker:

Becca:flowerforyou:
  • FabiolaEnvy♥
    Options
    thanks asm and healthy :) at least it gives me some info :) and less than $10 hmmm... im gonna see if i can get the free way :blushing: yeah i know im bad lol:noway:
  • FabiolaEnvy♥
    Options

Hope that helps!
    Do you have any of her other books? I haven't gotten any of her books yet but have planned to so just need to pick one up. Glad you shared how you like it and that it's working well for you.

Also Fabio, glad you started the thread so I heard about her book:drinker: :heart: :drinker:

im gonna see if i can buy a book to check it out more :)
  • HealthyChanges2010
    Options

Hope that helps!

im gonna see if i can buy a book to check it out more :)
    Might keep the library in mind if you want to check it out first to see if it's one you want right now, as I think she has several out.
  • FabiolaEnvy♥
    Options
    thanks you very much healthy :)
  • kimmay
    kimmay Posts: 26
    Options
    jillian michaels is amazing....
  • gabyp0716
    gabyp0716 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I love Jillian Michael's as well. She is such an inpiration. I wish I had more of her drive. But she's def a good motivator and knows her stuff.

I have read all 3 of her books. Have the 30 day shred (have never done a full 30 days) ONE DAY!

And recently bought Yoga Meltdown, which I love love love.

Gaby
  • HealthyChanges2010
    Options
    thanks you very much healthy :)
    :drinker: :wink: