HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Options
13»

Replies

• Black_Widow1976
    Black_Widow1976 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    with all that was said...what really matters is what will work for OP . If she increases her workout days by one or two along with the 1200 calories a day...and that gets to her goal..than she deserves a pat on the back.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    Given the information the OP has provided, she is eating too little for optimum performance and results. Her best course would be to simply fix her calorie level. Her exercise program doesn't need to change right now. It can be fine tuned down the line. I think getting diet in check is much more important.
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    WHY HAS IT TOO ME SO LONG TO FIND PEOPLE THAT UNDERSTAND WHAT THIS IS LIKE! thank you guys to have helped me understand what my body needs i think i will start at 1200 then slowly work it up to 1600 im so scared of gaining more weight its unreal but as least i have MFP to help me through if i do gain THANKS GUYS you have stopped me from starving myself lol

Keep in mind that when you first increase your calories, you may gain a few pounds at first. Don't panic! This is normal as your body adjusts to the increased fuel. Just be patient, and the scale will start to decrease again. This may take 3-4 weeks, so wait at least that long before you decide if it's working for you. Good luck!

^This. I would also recommend that you start eating more now, rather than working your way up. That way if you gain a few pounds at 1200 or 1300, you won't be tempted to go back down to 800 or some other scary number. I'm going through something similar right now. Having a really hard time accepting that I should be eating almost 2000 cals/day, but working on it!
  • auntiekei
    Options
    :wink: Hi if you want you can add me as a friend.
    my name is auntiekei
    I started last january 15 and have lost 100 lbs on my fitness pal.
    I actually started january first of 2012 and have lost a total of 112lbs to date but since finding my fitness pal is has been so much easier.
    I eat 1200 calories and exercise twice a day.
    i do a walking exercise dvd with leslie sansone and then i go to the gym after work.
    I have gone from 245lbs to 129 dr still wants me to lose more he wants me at 125.
    i am 5'2 and 48 years old.
    If I can do it anyone can.
    the only problems i seem to have is the weekends and i usually gain but then take it back off during the week.
    I think the main thing is drink plenty of water and exercise!!!!!!!!
  • auntiekei
    Options
    just remember you have to move to lose!
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    I am the same but 13 years older and MFP has it straight. Just try to follow it.......
  • realdog2usa
    realdog2usa Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I found a good link to calculate your BMR & TDEE... You are getting good advice.. Find a groove and work with it daily,,, you an do it! Cheers!

http://www.quickbmr.com/index.html

24731816.png
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    I don't know if this was already linked, but go read this now: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/238282-700-calories-a-day-and-not-losing-redux

It's long, but worth it.