• Cognito1025
    Cognito1025 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    My fave. Spinach and ricotta lasagna single serving rolls mmmmmmm

Yum, I'm in. I'll handle dessert. ;)
  • RobinvdM
    RobinvdM Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    Probably Lasagna. With a huge, delicious salad and garlic bread. And some wine. Either theyd eat it and love it, or theyd complain about the calories and let me eat their share too :D Win/Win
  • cowgirlashlee
    cowgirlashlee Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Probably the orange teriyaki beef I made for dinner tonight for my family over brown rice. Maybe I'd add a side of asparagus sauteed in olive oil, as well.

Or pizza, cuz ya know, pizza is a college student staple, and I am after all a broke college kid!
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Fish tacos. People here seem to like them a lot.
  • PhearlessPhreaks
    PhearlessPhreaks Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    my brown sugar & soy sauce salmon, oven-roasted rosemary red potatoes & salad greens with grape tomatoes, red grapes, avacado and mozzarella cheese with a champagne dressing.

Or

hot italian sausage stuffed peppers with homemade tortilla chips and fresh pico de gallo.

Or

homemade tomato-basil bisque and a crusty whole wheat bread
  • leska1216
    leska1216 Posts: 260
    Options
    Grilled salmon and steamed veggies - I am not big on cooking.

Will have to tidy the place first though, so this is sounding like hard work :grumble:

Agree!
  • jennfranklin
    jennfranklin Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I'm dangerous in the kitchen because my skill exceeds a reasonable diet plan. So I try and take simple but do it to perfection. My menu would be butterflied skinless chicken breasts marinated in citrus, olive oil, garlic and spice, grilled at high temp, a habanero yogurt dipping sauce, home made cabbage slaw and parmesan bake cubes of butternut squash. For dessert danjou pears are good right now and work well crushed with cinnamon and walnuts.
    OMG!!! This sounds amazing! I am coming to your place!
  • barbaramitchell101
    barbaramitchell101 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    actually, it would depend on which of you ACCEPTED, but probably I would just take you to my fave restaurant where they have DYNOMITE T-bone steaks, with choice of potato (even baked), veggie, soup or salad (the soups are homemade), or if not that, then they have other dishes that are just as delish...and they serv breakfast ALL DAY..

.the more I thnk about this, the more I think I would JUST DO THIS, I really don't cook much anymore...:bigsmile:
  • jennfranklin
    jennfranklin Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Wonton tacos, avocado,purple onion, and olive salad, Black beans with asadero cheese melted on them!
  • Prudiddy
    Prudiddy Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I had a fitness pal over and I served my famous cabbage soup and black bean chicken!
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    Fish tacos. People here seem to like them a lot.

I can be there in 6 hours
  • stephdeeable
    stephdeeable Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
  • dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options
    I could reheat some Pizza Hut.
  • stormtruck2
    stormtruck2 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Course 1: Jalpeno Stuffed Olives, Garlic Stuffed Olives, Kalamata Olives and a fine Sherry

Course 2: Gazpacho Soup and Txakoli Bone Dry Wine

Course 3: Hearts of Romaine Lettuce, Baby Spinach, Dried Cherries, Sun Flower Meats, Silced Pecans, Walnuts, Salad with Creamy Balsimic Dressing, and Rose' wine

Course 4: Lemon Lime Sorbet to cleanse the palate, ice cold water with lime

Course 5: TurDukEn with with a Sauvignon Blanc Wine

Course 6: Grilled Elk Tenderloin on a bed of wild rice with fresh garlic, Moral Mushrooms, Red/Yellow onions, Red/yellow/Green peppers, sauteed in olive oil surrounding the Elk, topped with two full asparagus spears sauteed in sea salt and worchestershire sauce on top of a fresh hollendaise sauce with a bernaise sauce drizzeled over all of it. Served with a fine hearty Cabernet Sauvignon

Course 7: Figs with Feta and mint for desert with Cabernet Franc

Afterwards, a fine premium hand rolled cigar with a 21 year old scotch
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    Whatever they want.
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    I think I'm going traditional... roast beef with mashed potato and gravy. I usually have peas too, but those woukd be optional in case my guest isn't a fan of them. :-)

Might throw in some wine too..
  • VorJoshigan
    VorJoshigan Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    Spinach salad with a warm bacon vinaigrette
    Includes the following:

Baby spinach
    pieces of bacon
    gorgonzola cheese
    finely sliced red onions
    Candied walnuts
    Warm bacon fat/ blackberry balsamic vinaigrette.
  • lorenzoinlr
    lorenzoinlr Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Wonton tacos, avocado,purple onion, and olive salad, Black beans with asadero cheese melted on them!

This sounds great!!
  • darkguardian419
    darkguardian419 Posts: 1,302 Member
    Options
    hookers and blow...

cardio and appetite suppressant...