Funny things yur kids say or do!!!??

Options
2»

Replies

• rompers16
    rompers16 Posts: 5,404 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I had on black socks and threw on a pair of sandals to run out for the mail. Left the house to take my 11 year old to her bowling league and forgot to change my shoes. She was mortified and begged me to put on her shoes when we got there so nobody would see :p
  • amandapye78
    amandapye78 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    My almost 16 yr old came home on Friday and said out loud in front of my mother in law and a neighbor, that her teacher told her she had to ask me to explain what a dominatrix was. Turns out she had referred to a feminine character in Greek history as a dominatrix, her meaning was that she was a powerful female, .. She said no one in the class understood why the teacher was laughing and said " lets hope not". LMAO. She goes to a private school and a lot of kids in her grade are pretty sheltered so no one knew what it was and I bet a lot of parents were having to have an uncomfortable conversation that night. Lord knows we were.
  • snoopytwins
    snoopytwins Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    Son: Mama...it won't go down (pulling at it in the tub when he was 4 years old with an erection). He was sobbing at this point.

Me: It will. You have to leave it alone.

Son: Mama...how do you know?

Me: I know.

Twin brother and little sister: I wanna see...

Me: Son, stop touching it. It will go down. (I had to leave because I was laughing)

Five minutes later...son: Mama, you were right.

Lesson learned...I laughed my *kitten* off, and my son learned, I'm always right.
  • snoopytwins
    snoopytwins Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    There was also the bridges incident. At preschool, the boys said they wanted to make b*tches. Bridges always came out b*tches. I had explaining at school to do...
  • zombilishious
    zombilishious Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    My oldest son was fishing for information on a family-drama subject that was none of his business ... when he asked me a question, I replied "None-ya" ... my youngest looked at me with big, hopeful eyes and asked "mama, when I get big, can I have some None-ya?"

My response: Sure, honey, I'll give you tons of None-ya ;)
  • Wendysworld13
    Wendysworld13 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    My son called the movie previews pre-sees, we still call them that to this day!

We were eating fish sticks one night at dinner and my son insisted on chapit. I did not know what chapit was - he said the babysitter lets hi have chapit. As he was getting increasingly annoyed I called my mom (babysitter not available) - she said take him out of his highchair and let him go get it. He was 2. Off he went and came back to the table with what we still call chapit - the Ketchup bottle.

But my all time favorite was when we were visiting my folks in Florida and we went by a cordoned off area for the burrowing owls. We were trying to peak in one of their holes when up came the male owl hissing and hooting and making a heck of a racket, but it scared me and I jumped back and said that scared the crap out of me. 10 minutes later my son was explaining what had happend to my mom and he said " Grandma, that just scared me out of my crap". I loved when he was 3!
  • bkknights
    bkknights Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Just the other day:

My 3 yo- "Mom why do you have those?"

Me: "My earrings? For decorations I guess."

My 3 yo: " To make you pretty?"

Me: "Yes."

My 3 yo: "Like a princess?" (Said with a lot of enthusiasm)