Almost 70lbs down! Before and during

Options

Replies

• nabonang
    Options
    WOW!!!Well done! You must be so proud,looking ay those pictures!!!And so you should be--keep up the good work,you are doing great!!
  • ashlensmomma
    ashlensmomma Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Also, I swear you lost 10 years somewhere! You look so much younger now!
  • HandyASH
    HandyASH Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Your transformation has been encouraging.
  • Cwilbanks12105
    Cwilbanks12105 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone! I'm loving the ego boost lol
    Awesome job! My body type is similar to yours, but I'm 5'6, SW of 220.

What was your time frame for your before/afters. Are you only running, or doing any strength training? Daily calories??

Just curious....

My time frame is kind of wonky. My before pics were from 2 years ago when I got into my "I want to change my life and lose weight" kick. I lost 35 lbs by doing Insanity. Then I got pregnant (yay!). Gained it right back, had him Feb 27th 2012, started working out the beginning of April (had a c-section so had to wait a bit). And here I am now lol so yea.. I've completed one round of Insanity, I've also completed the New Rules of Lifting for Women. I run at least 3 miles a day now, weight training 3 times a week, I'll do interval runs, some crossfit, and when I'm feeling like changing it up a bit I'll take a class at the gym. I like to change things up so I don't get too bored, but I always make sure to do something every day. For calories I try to stay around 1500, I'll eat a little less if I dont workout, a little more when I do. I dont track calories burned and all that.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    You are so lucky that it's coming off your face first! I hope that happens for me too! You are ready to update your FB head shot...Congratulations on your hard work and successes, this so far and the future one it's clear you will have since this shows you really know what you are doing!
  • soniabogonia
    soniabogonia Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    U look great. And I think you look much younger! Congratulations.
  • Dwamma
    Dwamma Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Completely amazing! Keep up the great work! YOU are worth it!
  • stefanieceleste0530
    stefanieceleste0530 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job!! Keep up the good work!
  • OBXbound4me
    OBXbound4me Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Pretty girl before and after. Great that you are getting healthier. I am going to do my best to get there this year. Continued success!!
  • Nikipowpez
    Nikipowpez Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Amazing! I'm kinda similar in start size and goal. I'm about 5'7", my SW was 217-219. My GW is around 160. I'm down to about 203 now. I love seeing progress like this. It gives me hope. You are truly an inspiration. Thank you so much for sharing!!
  • teaspoon43
    teaspoon43 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    you're beautiful! congrats! very inspiring
  • Stinaa91
    Stinaa91 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!
  • ChrisC8181
    ChrisC8181 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! How'd you do it? You look great. Love your dress in the last pic.
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    YOU are doing amazing! You look great!!!!

I can only do about 3 regular push ups. Gotta work on that!:wink:
  • Ms_Enzo1313
    Ms_Enzo1313 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!! Keep up the good work, its not easy but definitely worth it!!!:bigsmile:
  • sarahcsmaller
    sarahcsmaller Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! I love your humor and positive attitude towards fitness. thanx for the inspiration :)
  • sndiane
    sndiane Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Now really wishing I had taking pictures from the start. Good JOB>
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Look at those collar bones!! WOO-HOO!!

Looks amazing. Congrats on what you have done so far!!
  • Lonasue32
    Lonasue32 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    you look amazing! Very inspirational!
  • ShannonKN
    ShannonKN Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!