Lena Dunham - I dont get it

Options
Lone_Wolf70
Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
I honestly dont understand the appeal. Not funny, REALLY not good looking and terrible tattoos.

Replies

• dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options
    4/10
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Options
    4/10

thats like 4 points generous bro
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    And what's up with Pineapple? So many people like it, but I think it tastes funny.
    The same goes for Coconut. Not only does it taste funny, it has a funny texture as well.
  • Blastastic
    Blastastic Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    And what's up with Pineapple? So many people like it, but I think it tastes funny.
    The same goes for Coconut. Not only does it taste funny, it has a funny texture as well.
    Pineapple tastes better when you eat it for someone else!
  • RonnieLodge
    RonnieLodge Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    She is a talented writer, a good actress and "a voice of a generation". Specifically the generation that had Sex & The City but when they moved to the/a city, found it to be more like her show 'Girls'. So you probably aren't really in her demographic.

As for being snarky about her appearance - what do you think she would have to say about yours?
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    Pineapple tastes better when you eat it for someone else!

True story
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options

:P
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options

Fresh pineapple makes my tongue break out...
  • Arleymlange
    Options
    I don't know who this chick is, but I love both pineapple and coconut!
  • xxloveiswarr
    Options
    I only enjoy pineapple in alcoholic beverages. As far as Lena Dunham, I find her easy to relate to and I think she deserves props for all she's accomplished.
  • ApexLeader
    ApexLeader Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    screw paper, i prefer rock
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    I don't know who this chick is, but I love both pineapple and coconut!

i think you're supposed to randomly talk about something or someone you don't like. bonus points for bad tattoos of bad facial hair, i think.
  • ixplodestuf
    Options
    Seriously. Women should only be on TV if they meet typical American Male beauty standards and have rockin tattoos of pinup ladies riding dream catchers. Also, what's up with women being allowed to write about their experiences? Who green light that, am'i'right? And while we're at it, Hilary Clinton would never win a beauty pageant, and Oprah's too fat most of the time. Also, Tina Fey? So unsexy, get her off mah TV!!!! Beers guns meat bacon, dude dawg brah.
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Options
    Seriously. Women should only be on TV if they meet typical American Male beauty standards and have rockin tattoos of pinup ladies riding dream catchers. Also, what's up with women being allowed to write about their experiences? Who green light that, am'i'right? And while we're at it, Hilary Clinton would never win a beauty pageant, and Oprah's too fat most of the time. Also, Tina Fey? So unsexy, get her off mah TV!!!! Beers guns meat bacon, dude dawg brah.

Exactly! oh wait you were being sarcastic?
  • dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options
    She is a talented writer, a good actress and "a voice of a generation". Specifically the generation that had Sex & The City but when they moved to the/a city, found it to be more like her show 'Girls'. So you probably aren't really in her demographic.

As for being snarky about her appearance - what do you think she would have to say about yours?

She'd probably give me a 3/10, but I'm more worried about what my wife thinks.
  • monstercakes
    monstercakes Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    probably because you are used to conforming to beauty norms and unrealistic standards. she is honest and refreshing and real. very much unlike the rest of Hollywood.
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options

If she is the voice of my generation, we are doomed.
  • monstercakes
    monstercakes Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    ^dramatic. there are MUCH worse role models.
  • lydia_the_tattooed_lady
    Options

1. I TOTALLY agree. Then again, I'm in her demographic.

2. I LOVE your profile pic :D
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    I can't stand her, but it has very little to do with how she looks.