40lbs lost with pics

Options
13»

Replies

• vinny536
    vinny536 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm impressed. You really took years off your face, you look much younger in the recent shots. Congrats!
  • candik
    candik Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I think you look Awesome from beginning to the end, and i don't think you need to lose anymore weight!! even in your 160's you could of just toned up!! but either way you look Great!!
  • OhSnaps
    OhSnaps Posts: 25
    Options
    Wow great job, you're looking great. Just remember how you felt at that weight and think about how you feel now! Just keep at it and you'll get through the plateau!
  • ajmz319
    ajmz319 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    HELLLOOOOOO :) you've lost 40 pounds and you look amazing !!! I don't think you need to lose any more at all! I think you need to focus on things that are beautiful and outstanding about yourself and get some serious confidence!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Embracethisday7
    Embracethisday7 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You look great!! i don't think you need to lose any more! i would KILL to have a figure like that! maybe focas on toning and doing spinning and weights. excellent work out! Well done!! x

I agree ! You look awesome! If you pump up the strength training you'll get more toned plus more muscle equals increased metabolism which of course equals more weight loss! But honestly 5'4" 122 pounds is very healthy and you look great!
  • jeremyw1977
    jeremyw1977 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I can clearly see it in the shape of your face.
    You look great.

It's like they say, we are our harshest critics.
  • Retiredmom72
    Retiredmom72 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    You look great and yes I can see a difference. If you can't, get a ruler and using the posted photos, measure your arm and face. I don't think you need to lose anymore weight. Try to maintain.
  • bdunt2646
    bdunt2646 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    So, I wasn’t going to do this as I am not at goal yet, but starting to feel discouraged as not losing any weight at the moment and so thought would try a before and during!
    Going left to right in the pics.
    I don’t have any of me at starting weight of 162lbs as I stayed well away from camera then! Still not a major fan of them lol!
    Ones furthest left was weighing approx. 145/147lbs and ones furthest right I’m weighing 126lbs (3lbs more than I am now)

333ec0z.jpg
    9gzmvt.jpg

Can anyone see any significant changes in these because I can’t and I am feeling rather peeved. Do you think another 7-12lb weight loss would be ok for me still? Will I see any change then?

look at your jaw line... you can see a world of difference right there!! nice job!!!
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,306 Member
    Options
    you've done great..and you look just right and thin to me. I wouldn't lose more and you're smart for asking objective people so you don't lose too much.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!