Looking for More Friends

Options
Hi Everyone!!

I am looking for my support. I am starting to count calories and exercising tomorrow.

Any support would be great!

Replies

• TeddyBear47
    TeddyBear47 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Hello,

1. Keep track of the food you eat. Sounds easy but most people underestimate their calories by 50%.

2. Don't skip meals. The reason for this is simple, when you skip a meal you are hungrier longer. This will trigger something in your brain that will draw you to high calorie foods (cravings). If you can eat at regular intervals, that will help.

3. Low fat dairy that is high in calcium actually traps fat and keeps it from absorbing into your system. In other words you poop it out.

4. Protein and Fiber will keep you full longer and it has the added benefit of retaining or gaining some muscle.

5. Exercise has the added benefit of after-burn. When you exercise you deplete your fat stores, not many but enough that in the next 22 hours they will have to be replenished and thats where the weight loss comes in.

6. Any exercise is good for you. Take the stairs, park away from the building, walk to the corner grocery store, take a bike ride. Everything doesn't have to be an all out exercise attack. Anything you can do will help.