CELEBRATE GOAL!

Options
crisipina
crisipina Posts: 15 Member
When you have met your goal what do you plan to do to celebrate?

Replies

• Berlygirl10
    Options
    I plan to buy some new clothes :) For sure on my list is to buy one pair of expensive designer jeans :)
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    I reached goal before Christmas and my plan was to go into a certain clothing store and buy something cute but it was a flop because when I went in there I found out it was only suitable to very young women and no way I could wear any of it :(
  • brandyk40
    brandyk40 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I am going to buy a pair of Buckle jeans! I know they are super expensive and I would not normally spend that kind of money on jeans but this is going to be my reward!
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    I plan to buy some new clothes :) For sure on my list is to buy one pair of expensive designer jeans :)

YES!!! Me too!
  • cmdoiy
    cmdoiy Posts: 122 Member
    Options

Same here! I've wanted a pair of Citizens for Humanity jeans for so long now and have never been able to fit into them.

So when I get down to goal, I'm going on a designer jeans spree!
  • crisipina
    crisipina Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Buckle jeans! Goood idea!!! Im 11 pounds from my goal of 100 and i want a tattoo of a 100 but my husband doesnt
    Think thats a goos idea.. He is kinda anti tattoos.. Ive never had one and wld like one... Also wld like to go to a victoria secret to get fitted for a nice supportive bra :)
  • KEAVES13
    KEAVES13 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Definately shopping for new clothes!! It might actually be fun again ;o)
  • Berlygirl10
    Options
    Buckle jeans! Goood idea!!! Im 11 pounds from my goal of 100 and i want a tattoo of a 100 but my husband doesnt
    Think thats a goos idea.. He is kinda anti tattoos.. Ive never had one and wld like one... Also wld like to go to a victoria secret to get fitted for a nice supportive bra :)

I would totally get the tattoo.. maybe do a roman symbol? It doesn't need to be huge but what a big accomplishment! (my husband is anti tattoo ( I have 4 -- none that are visible unless I showed them to you) but I told him if I lose my weight and keep it off a year im getting another one :)
  • msdani12
    msdani12 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I will definitely be going shopping! (:
  • RainbootsToBikinis
    RainbootsToBikinis Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I'm going to invest in a couple of pair of really nice jeans. It'll be nice to have some that fit really well after the weight loss journey of having everything too big or too small!
  • shellebelle79
    shellebelle79 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I think I will take a whole picture of myself. I try to limit just my head or nothing at all. So I can't wait to not be afraid of getting my picture taken!
  • Jazzmin81
    Jazzmin81 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I would love to get a tattoo. :)
  • Scallyboo
    Scallyboo Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I need new underwear badly!
  • zoukeira
    zoukeira Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Mine is a super expensive bikini - but I'm so close to goal now (1.4kg - about 3lb) I think I need to pop it down a tad lower.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options

I will set a new one.
  • brit_ks_89
    brit_ks_89 Posts: 433 Member
    Options

I will set a new one.

^^^ RIGHT!!!!!

---- keep going...
  • AngelicxAnnihilation
    Options
    I'm getting a tattoo :)
  • alexveksler
    alexveksler Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I would love to get a tattoo. :)

I would love to do that too, as I feel this is one of my most important accomplishments. MINE, and no one else's!!
  • travlinjess
    travlinjess Posts: 243 Member
    Options

I would totally get the tattoo.. maybe do a roman symbol? It doesn't need to be huge but what a big accomplishment! (my husband is anti tattoo ( I have 4 -- none that are visible unless I showed them to you) but I told him if I lose my weight and keep it off a year im getting another one :)

Great idea to commemorate weight loss and a successful year of maintenance. I like tattoos and have 2 small yet meaningful ones already. I wanted a new one as soon as I reached my goal, but I like the idea of waiting a year!

Jeans are good too...I've started a work-out jar and reward myself with a Euro piece after every good work-out. Hoping to be able to buy myself a few good outfits with my 'savings' once I reach my ideal weight. :)
  • Junken_Diraffe
    Junken_Diraffe Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    I met my original goal in Dec. 2011, maintained for 6 months, then set a new goal. Met that one in September 2012 and have maintained ever since. My reward is feeling and looking way better. Eventually, I may do something else, but for now, I'm perfectly happy living in this body, and that is reward enough.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!