before and during and during

Options
oomalmal
oomalmal Posts: 219 Member
SN850570.jpg
This was my heaviest atleast 290. I started trying to loose weight the next day and did my official weigh in on 1/6/09 at 288.

drinksafterwork.jpg
lakeshore.jpg
These two pics were at about 265 in Nov/Dec 09 after having taken about 5 months break from "lifestyle change" due to changing a job and death of my grandfather. They are also what got me going again. Esp. since I knew how proud my grandpa was of me for loosing the weight intially.

mallory.jpg
SN850924.jpg

And these two are at about 210. I finally feel good enough to post some pics. I still have about 60 pounds I want to loose. I don't know honestly if I can get that small but we'll see. I'm currently at 206.2 this am. I didn't start taking measurments until december but since december I've lost 3.5 inches from my bust (though I'm still a DDD, imagine that :(,
7.5 inches from my waist, and 5.5 inches from my hips. I'm measuring again next Wednesday and can't wait.

Anyway I needed a little self-motivation because it's been a rough month, I've still lost but not my goal. Thanks for letting me share with y'all.

Replies

• Elokyn
    Elokyn Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Holy, MAN you look AMAZING!! GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!
  • kellygirl5538
    kellygirl5538 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Doesn't it feel GOOD!!! Loosing weight is the best thing I have done for myself!!! Good Job....you can do 60 no problem.
  • oomalmal
    Options
    Thanks, for some reason my partial body shot didn't upload, but it's in my profile the one in the white shirt taking a pic with my iphone.
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    Beautiful, simply Beautiful sidehug.gif:drinker:

Great job!

Becca:flowerforyou:
  • sparkles321
    sparkles321 Posts: 107
    Options
    Wow, what a difference, even between your profile pic and your starting pic. That chick with the present doesn't even look like you!! :happy: Awesome job!
  • Edestiny7
    Edestiny7 Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Yes, congratulations! That is wonderful that your grandfather was proud of your weight loss. You look terrific! :) Just take one day at a time and you will be to your goal before you know it. :flowerforyou:
  • enromero
    enromero Posts: 104
    Options
    WOW!!! Great job! You look amazing!!

Erin
  • kkhutch6
    kkhutch6 Posts: 1
    Options
    WOW!!!!! Great job! Total motivation for those of us just starting out!
  • WrittenInRed
    WrittenInRed Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats! And good luck on meeting your ultimate goal.
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congratulations!
  • FabiolaEnvy♥
    Options
    wow im soooo shocked in how much you look and feel good :)

and how you just looook stunning :D

keep up the great work :D
  • bobspdx
    bobspdx Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job so far. You will lose the last 60 with no problem!
  • perrim
    perrim Posts: 117
    Options
    you look wonderful (and about 10 years younger!)
  • Garcialynne
    Options
    wow you look amazing, keep going you can do it.
  • Holton
    Holton Posts: 1,018
    Options
    You have made fantastic progress and look fabulous! Congratulations on your perseverance and encouragement for your continued success! Keep it up!
  • Hopeful4757
    Hopeful4757 Posts: 138
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the good work.
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    way to go! you look great!
  • Berliner
    Berliner Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    wonderful,before and after pics are awesome.
    btw, the pic is priceless, love the "face" of your son (if he is your son).
  • oomalmal
    Options
    wonderful,before and after pics are awesome.
    btw, the pic is priceless, love the "face" of your son (if he is your son).

Yep he's my youngest. My oldest was cut out for some reason. He's making a face too. It's what happens when I tell them to smile and I can't see there faces.

Thanks for support everyone!
  • bennettv
    bennettv Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Keep up the great work. Any loss is in the right direction, even it not the goal!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!