you look amazing! also 10 years younger! fantastic well done =D
  • Maidofmer
    Maidofmer Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    you're incredible!! way to go!! :D
  • jrtcw
    jrtcw Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Oh, and I can run now. At around 210 I did my first 5k race and finished at 32:56. And the other day my I beat my mile record at 9:36. At this point, I'm all about working out. The weightloss is just secondary, I love getting stronger and running faster. I can do 20 normal pushups in a set, I know 140lb women who can't do that. So yea, go me lol.
    [/quote]

Isn't it fantastic when the weightloss becomes secondary to the fitness. I think that I am at that point too. Did you do C25K? I have just graduated c25k on New Year's day and love it. Planning to do a park run in March and a sponsored run in the spring.

You look great, love the black and white dress :smile:
  • maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Great job! Thank you for sharing your experience with exercise! You sound like a wonderful, healthy role model for your kids!
  • MarlinWil
    MarlinWil Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Wow. You are beautiful. Your hair looks so glossy and healthy, and your skin is incredible now. I agree with everyone - you have lost years off your face and body. And that happy, cute smile is truly infectious. Look how happy you are. And how wonderfully you shared your story - it is such a gift when people take the time to put their joy out there for others to be lifted by.

Thank you for the inspiration and encouragement you have gifted us all with by telling us about your journey so far. You make it sound so logical, and your results sure are a testament to your hard work and the commitment you have given to yourself.

Good luck with the rest of your weightloss journey. It is very clear to me that you have gained so much more than you have lost - in confidence, enthusiasm, knowledge, self-awareness, as well as the benefits to your whole family and all your friends, who have witnessed your transformation from day 1.

Well done, and congratulations. Please give us an update when you reach your goal!

Wil
  • sarahslim100
    sarahslim100 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    great work
  • wanttobehealthy6
    wanttobehealthy6 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    This is AMAZING! Oh my gosh -
    The exercise is amazing, isn't it? Everytime I leave the gym, I get in my car and cannot believe how great it feels -
    Both mentally and physically. I am always impressed with how our body responds to eating right and moving right!

You look fabulous and I'm proud FOR you!

GREAT JOB!!!!!
  • wwmorrow
    wwmorrow Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work!!!
  • jessjayjenk
    jessjayjenk Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look fab! Such an inspiration! Thanks for sharing ;)
  • AliBuch100
    AliBuch100 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Amazing, well done x
  • ela56
    ela56 Posts: 2
    Options
    Wow you look amazing.Your pics are very motivating. Just starting the 5.2 today!
  • tooliebell
    tooliebell Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Great job. Thanks for posting pics and you story, I love to hear them! You and I have the same start weight and goal weight and height. In fact, our bodies look a lot the same, I'm currently 183 and in size 14s as well and it feel fantastic. I haven't tried on a dress yet because I still feel big, you know how that feels. But I do see that when I wear clothes that actually fit me, I feel much better. I can't wait to go out dress shopping, like you said, cute little dresses! My daughters have a spring musical in March, and I have a goal to be down into the 160s and I am going to buy a cute dress to wear to that.

I love to workout as well...the damn number on the scale hasn't become secondary yet, but I am heading in that direction more and more. I just feel too darn good most days to let the number get to me. And I love to get in my workouts, at least an hour a day, and I do all kinds of stuff too. Keep it up and I hope you hit your gw soon!
  • NCchar130
    NCchar130 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Keep up the hardwork. You don't need a social life (My best friends are 8 and 2 year old girls lol) to wear those dresses. Put them on and strut around the neighborhood if you want because you deserve it.

Agree with all of this! In fact, if you have nowhere else to wear them, wear them around the house! I've dressed up to do housework before, just because lol.

Great job, by the way.
  • Butterbean6737
    Butterbean6737 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Inspirational - well done!
  • HarleyJean2012
    HarleyJean2012 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Really good job! You have a beautiful face!
  • perfekta
    perfekta Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! And congrats on the running!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!