To those who like to laugh their way through this..........

I need friends who have a sense of humor and are not to sensitive about setbacks in their weight loss or life in general.
I can be very supportive however a little blunt and sarcastic I'm told. I am a positive and glass half full :drinker: kind of girl. I don't mind being a helper but I don't deal with too much crying about things that get in the way or are out of your control. If that's okay with you then please FR me!!
:flowerforyou:

Replies

• fiorim
    fiorim Posts: 6 Member
    Hi Abby, so i just joined this site too. I am a good-natured, funny person who wants to keep positive, get and give good support and need support buddies to help me reach my goals both short term and long term. If you like we could help each other out this way -- (i too cringe at the overly needy -- gotta keep moving forward, even when you have bad days you can vent and then we move on).
    Let me know if you're interested in joining me on this journey!!
  • Bump........lol
  • And again.........
  • NinjaTheGinger
    NinjaTheGinger Posts: 89 Member
    There isn't a situation that I can't laugh off, and believe me life has given me some challenges that I almost didn't...but the chuckle prevailed!

So, if there is anyone that needs that kind of friend on here, "holla' at dis gurl, real talk" Lol.
  • Mandy_Jerseygirl
    Mandy_Jerseygirl Posts: 14 Member
    I agree - and also love to laugh!! Let's be friends :)
  • bspikes86
    bspikes86 Posts: 61 Member
    :laugh: add me!
  • Add me, I'm always up for a laugh and dont take things to serious. I am however on a mission to train trian train :0)
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    I just sent you a request.

Dum dum duuuuuuuuuuuuuum...........
  • I love to laugh and make people laugh sooo there's my friend request! =]
  • sd_dilligaf
    sd_dilligaf Posts: 146 Member
    Sometimes laughter is the only way to get through the bad times.

Example: Our home completely burned up in the 2007 San Diego wildfires, and my first thoughts were:
    1) I never liked that kitchen counter tile anyway,
    2) Well, the garage is NOW cleaned out!, and
    3) FINALLY, NO MORE TERMITES!

Open to sharing and appreciating warped and irreverent points of view in the MFP process. Thank you!
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Sometimes laughter is the only way to get through the bad times.

Example: Our home completely burned up in the 2007 San Diego wildfires, and my first thoughts were:
    1) I never liked that kitchen counter tile anyway,
    2) Well, the garage is NOW cleaned out!, and
    3) FINALLY, NO MORE TERMITES!

Open to sharing and appreciating warped and irreverent points of view in the MFP process. Thank you!

Love that, especially about the counter tiles. I hate my kitchen counters, but I keep telling the kids not to burn the house down when they cook. Hahaha
  • AquaFan
    AquaFan Posts: 309 Member
    My favorite saying is 'I'm not good with touchy feely. Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?" :) But I am actually good with encouraging people and trying to motivate.
  • Sounds like a great way to handle things....comedy with a nice layer of sarcasm. Add me :)
  • RambyPandy
    RambyPandy Posts: 118 Member
    Add me if you like! I am looking for more support too, and love a good laugh!
  • dawnna76
    dawnna76 Posts: 987 Member
    Add me if you want, my life is a joke. No really. I am a have fun kinda person and don't take myself all to seriously and enjoy the lighter side in life.
  • Bump.................
  • Oh HappyDayz...............
  • Hey, I'm Bri. :) I also am sarcastic and look at the glass half full kind of person. I'm trying to stay positive and have a good time while on my weight loss journey which I know can be tough sometimes. So anyone can add me if they'd like. :)
  • catbit
    catbit Posts: 28
    Love to laugh too, so feel free to add me!
  • I just (re)joined yesterday, please feel free to add me!