Urgent Help Needed ASAP!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• marquesj
    marquesj Posts: 47
    Options
    I have a better option for you.. Get the Skinny Cow frozen chocolate bars they are only 140 calories and are Delicious!
  • Berliner
    Berliner Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am sorry, but I love all your guys respond. To funny in a serious manner!! I would slap your husband too lol,
  • hooah_mj
    hooah_mj Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    I'll take 'em! ah, one...ok, half of one....

do you have the cals for it?

remember this is life style...are you forever giving up that stuff?

moderation is the game...sorry that I'm the downer, but this thing isn't for just a month, year...I'd rather enjoy a little something if there's room for it...??? Don't stone me.....:tongue:
  • lovelypen50
    lovelypen50 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Hold on now, Just hold on. This too shall pass.
  • mommyhof3
    mommyhof3 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    If you really want a chocolate muffin the Vita Muffins chocolate are delicious.
  • MattySparky
    MattySparky Posts: 771
    Options
    that's disgusting... but not as disgusting as you will feel if you eat one of those .. things.
  • patricepeop
    patricepeop Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    spray windex on them! quick!!!

I am going to have to try that! Thanks for the laugh!
  • xonophone
    xonophone Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Today at work, someone brought in not one but TWO chocolate cakes for our office staff in honor of admin asst day. They sat on the table in the staff break area all day, with their rich luscious creamy, fudgy icing whispering my name to me...and I happened to be working in an area today where I had to stare at those damn things all day! :grumble: I am very happy to say that I resisted them, AND SO CAN YOU!!!!!!! I just kept reminding myself that I worked so hard to acheive my goal, and if I continue to give in to those cravings then I will not fit into the new clothes I just bought myself 2 sizes smaller!

When I came home, after first making a healthy dinner of veggies and brown rice, I then made a treat of plain yogurt mixed with unsweetened Hershey's cocoa powder and a packet of equal to satisfy that chocolate craving. 60 guilt free calories of chocolatey goodness :tongue:

I sure hope your husband learns to support your new lifestyle with a little more compassion....:noway:
  • oomalmal
    oomalmal Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    In all honesty they prob look better than they taste. While your eating it you'll be telling yourself it isn't even good but you'll have already started it so you'll finish it. And then when your done, you'll be angry at yourself. And for 740 cals those better be the size of a grapefruit.

Also if you think about it, you just want it for the taste and we all know what chocolate muffins taste like. Try to find a good sub, if you can.
  • janln
    janln Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    just because they look good doesnt mean you have to eat them.
  • dawnkoselleck
    dawnkoselleck Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    740 calories would be about 7 miles in 70 minutes (10 min/mile pace) :( Avoid it at all cost.
  • RoxieFoston
    Options
    He is trying to make you strong. We have been conditioned to think that chocolate is a treat. It is one of the things that can shorten
    our lives. I just heard it on TV today. Sweets are as bad for the heart as too much salt and fat. Consider your health.
  • kgasser
    kgasser Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    spray windex on them! quick!!!

LOOOOVE IT!!!
    And I vote fo the "slap him stupid" idea...oops , too late, someone must have done that BEFORE he bought that monstrosity!
  • msonia11
    msonia11 Posts: 38
    Options
    Thank you all!! I am happy to report that I was able to walk away. The moment I wrote it on MFP I felt better; I knew I wasn't doing this by myself. I feel so proud of myself and my MFP family for having my back.
  • kgasser
    kgasser Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    sooooo VERRRRY proud of you! Good job!