Insanity

Options
How do you log it under exercise?????

Replies

• JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    You need to get a HRM to properly log the calories and add the exercises yourself. Otherwise I was using either calisthenics or high impact aerobics.
  • HowieTwoPointZero
    HowieTwoPointZero Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Depends on how long I'm bouncing off the rubber walls in my straight jacket before they medicate me.
  • deniseearheart
    deniseearheart Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    You need to get a HRM to properly log the calories and add the exercises yourself. Otherwise I was using either calisthenics or high impact aerobics.

I do have one its just in storage (accidentally) as I recently moved from Arizona to Washington :-/
  • deniseearheart
    deniseearheart Posts: 919 Member
    Options

Did you have a lot of results with insanity?????
  • catpea33
    catpea33 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'm still doing Insanity. I'm on week 4 at the moment and I saw a difference within a week and my family saw it within two! I run as well and noticed that I could run further and quicker than before. One of the guys in my challenge group lost 20lb just in phase 1! It really does work if you stick with it.

Do you have a coach or would you like to join an accountability group? I have a FB group of people doing various Beachbody programmes - P90, P90X, Insanity etc - and we share recipes and help motivate each other, if you're interested.

Cat